Attendees will learn about the issues surrounding fonts in publishing and creative workflows and the most effective solutions for overcoming them.
Portland, Ore. (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Extensis® announced today it will host a complimentary seminar in New York City exploring the challenges of fonts in publishing and creative workflows. Featuring content from Frank Martinez Esq, the premier legal authority on fonts and intellectual property, vjoon®, globally renowned for its cross-media publishing platform, and Extensis, the leading provider of font management solutions, attendees will learn about the issues surrounding fonts in publishing and creative workflows and the most effective solutions for overcoming them.
DATE: Tuesday, September 15, 2015
TIME: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (includes hosted lunch)
LOCATION: 3 West Club – New York City
COST: Attendance is free of charge
RSVP and Full Seminar Details:
- See practical font management tips from the pros
- Learn the legal ins and outs of font licensing
- Explore publishing automation options
- Investigate ROI for automation
- Network with other top industry professionals
For the full agenda, click here.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #pubseminar
Extensis Font Management Solutions
Extensis has been leading the way in font management for two decades, with solutions that help enterprises and designers put their best font forward. Products include:
- Universal Type Server®, the popular font server which centralizes font libraries, solving the issues of font management, access and compliance
- Suitcase Fusion®, the professional grade font manager which helps customers take full control of their font collection
- Suitcase Attaché™ for Windows, a next generation font menu for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint®
- Extensis Fonts, a new font panel for Google® Docs™ that allows users to quickly access and use thousands of fonts from the Google Fonts collection.
Celebrating more than two decades in business, Extensis® is a leading developer of software and services for creative professionals and workgroups. Their solutions streamline workflows, securely manage digital assets and fonts, and control corporate typographic branding. Used by hundreds of Fortune 5000 companies, Extensis’ award-winning server and desktop products include: Extensis Portfolio™ for digital asset management, Universal Type Server® for server-based font management, and Suitcase Fusion® for single-user font management. Founded in 1993, Extensis is based in Portland, Oregon, and the United Kingdom. To learn more, visit http://www.extensis.com or follow us on Twitter @extensis.
© Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. Extensis All rights reserved. Extensis and the Extensis logo mark, Suitcase Fusion, Extensis Portfolio, Portfolio NetPublish, Portfolio Flow and Universal Type Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extensis in the United States of America, Canada, the European Union and/or other countries. This list of trademarks is not exhaustive. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Extensis or other respective owners.
vjoon, vjoon K4 and vjoon Unified Publishing Process are registered trademarks of vjoon GmbH in Germany and/or other countries
Google and Google Docs are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Microsoft, PowerPoint and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.