Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 08, 2015
Auto Meter’s DashControl is the plug-in way to make a late model GM vehicle’s information display show the performance information enthusiasts want to see. Just plug the DashControl module into the vehicle’s OBDII port and it converts the factory dashboard display into a fully customizable gauge setup. The included software lets the user configure the driver information center, heads-up display, or radio display to show the vehicle functions they want to monitor.
Users can also set up visual and audible alerts for any condition or vehicle parameter. DashControl has two auxiliary 0-5 volt inputs to add aftermarket sensors for other functions the vehicle owner wants to monitor.
The DashControl can be used to activate the factory warning chime and display an alert for things like rising engine water temperature or dropping oil pressure. Because DashControl does not modify any of the vehicle’s computer systems, it won't affect the vehicle warranty. To go back to the factory display, just unplug the DashControl.
- Displays boost, fuel pressure, knock retard, and other functions
- 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and one mile elapsed time recorder
- Calculates horsepower and torque
- Selectable display location
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Low power sleep mode ensures battery will not be drained if the DashControl is left in the vehicle
- Compatible with vehicles equipped with or without HUD (heads-up display)
See how Auto Meter’s Dash Control works in this video.
- 2005-13 Corvette
- 2010-15 Camaro
- 2009-15 Cadillac CTS
- 2007-14 Chevy/GMC Silverado and Tahoe, gasoline engine only
- 2006-09 Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky
Summit Racing Equipment