Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 07, 2015
Wheels and tires are one of the easiest--and most dramatic--upgrades truck owners and off-roaders can make to their vehicles. Summit Racing now offers the latest from Remington Wheels, General Tire, and Rugged Ridge.
Remington has just introduced wheels based upon its years of experience in the backcountry. There are seven new styles to choose from including these:
- 8-Point Wheels are one-piece aluminum with hefty bar-like spokes. The 20 inch diameter wheels are available in a satin black or chrome finish.
- Remington Buckshot Series Wheels are an excellent complement to a rugged truck or SUV. They’re available in black, chrome, or black with silver machined spokes. Buckshot wheels come in 15, 17, 20, and 22 inch diameters.
- Remington RTC Series Spoke Wheels offer a race-inspired design with a split, multi-spoke pattern and accent rivets on the rim. RTC wheels are available in black, black with a silver machined face, olive drab, or desert tan. 17 and 18 inch diameters are available.
General Grabber Tires
Thanks to General’s patented strake and chamfer tread pattern, Grabber tires deliver excellent off-road traction without sacrificing street-friendly manners. The tires also use an innovative sound wave suppression technology to reduce tire noise. That makes Grabbers significantly quieter than tires with similar off-road tread.
Grabber tires’ race-proven three-ply construction, combined with multi-angle sidewall protectors, mitigates the chance of punctures. An advanced reactive contour technology promotes even tread wear throughout the life of the tire. The aggressive tread pattern helps Grabber Tires bite in mud, snow, and sand. Grabber Tires are available in most popular light truck/SUV sizes up to 35 inches.
Rugged Ridge Wheels
Rugged Ridge made a name for itself by creating tough-as-nails off-roading gear. Taking that expertise to the next logical step, Rugged Ridge just introduced a line of wheels with serious off-road cred and enough style to turn heads on the boulevard:
- Black D-Window Wheels are a modern take on the classic “wagon wheel” look. Stamped from heavy gauge steel, these wheels are engineered, tested, and certified to exceed SAE J2530 standards. Multiple sizes are available in durable black finish.
- XHD Series Wheels are cast from a single piece of aluminum. stainless steel button head screws. allow the addition of optional rim protectors. Rugged Ridge XHD series wheels can be had in black satin, gunmetal gray, silver, or chrome finishes.
- Rugged Ridge Jesse Spade Wheels are plenty tough for serious rock crawling. Named after famed auto customizer Jesse Spade, these 17 inch wheels feature a low profile design that’s finished off in a choice of a gunmetal or black finish.
Summit Racing Equipment