Tigard, OR (PRWEB) September 03, 2015
“We wish to become known as America’s first and finest responsibility concierges; simplifying responsibilities which can impact the delicate life balance between work and leisure to the benefit of every consumer no matter what their socio-economic situation might be.” - Jeffrey R. Leaptrott, CEO
A LifeMinder Plus® Emergency Care Document Set duly executed set ensures that important medical treatment decisions are made according to personal wishes and current directives, especially during emergencies.
Every Emergency Care Document Set comes with access without cost for 30 days to complete and produce. So whether a customer is the enrollee or received one as a gift, each Emergency Care Document Set has a $400 to $600 dollar value depending on the state of use.
The LifeMinder Plus® value proposition is that LifeSupportSM enrollment comes with three very successful person-to-person programs: LifeStyleSMConcierge, LifeAdvocacySM, and LifeRestoreSM joined into one which does not exist anywhere else in the marketplace.
LifeSupportSM includes these three fundamental life balancing services:
- LifeStyleSM Concierge – Balancing work and life has never been more challenging – yet with all the demands on your time, life’s details still need to be taken care of. This service simplifies life so one can enjoy more free time. Anytime, anywhere, customers have access to the professional staff at LesConcierges, who are expertly trained and dedicated to making wishes become a reality.
- LifeAdvocacySM – The Care Advocate program was specifically designed to provide one-on-one support for members and their families as they navigate the healthcare system. Care Advocates will take calls during business hours. After business hours, customers may leave a message and a Care Advocate will call them back on the next business day. The expert staff of healthcare professionals at Carenet work behind-the-scenes to get results and quick resolutions to member’s requests.
- LifeRestoreSM – This is a fully managed identity theft restoration service that provides the complete coverage identity theft victims expect and need. The LifeRestore team includes experts in every aspect of identity theft, protection, restoration. and data breach response management. It also has a 100% record of success in completely restoring identity theft victims to pre-theft status
The Emergency Care Document Set is a comprehensive all-states-compliant set of do-it-yourself entry forms to generate the below documents without an attorney and includes the following:
- Living Will/Advanced Medical Directives – enables customers to specifically define what type of medical treatment they prefer in the event of severe medical circumstances.
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care – allows customers to identify the person(s) they want to make health care decisions on their behalf in case of incapability.
- Durable Agent Notices – confirms customer's appointed health care agent’s awareness and acknowledgment of his/her responsibilities, and records his/her signature as acceptance of the appointment to act as their agent
- HIPAA Statement – records customer's permission of allowing full, circumstantial disclosure of health records and defines the situations when their personal health care history may be shared with others.
Customers may enroll here.
Learn more at http://www.lifeminderplus.com/.