"Our customers have asked for this platform and we are excited to deliver" -- Jon Olson Founder, President and CEO.
Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) September 03, 2015
TruMarx Data Partners, Inc. the creator of COMET, the energy industry's innovative on-demand platform for custom bilateral OTC transactions, today announced the introduction of additional biofuels transaction capabilities for D3, D4, D5, D6 and D7 RINS--available now nationwide.
COMET now supports a complete set of direct bilateral transactions for biofuels and assigned RINs, separated D3, D4, D5, D6 and D7 RINs, and RIN-less biofuels (wet gallons). These capabilities allow users to:
- Electronically and confidentially structure their transaction to include important product details such as quality, certification, blend, facility info, delivery details, Q-RIN designation, QAP provider, etc.
- Publish the structure to any pre-screened COMET counterparts via a one-to-many request for price.
- Negotiate the terms of the transaction via multiple one-to-one confidential negotiations until the originator accepts or rejects a particular transaction.
- Receive an automated transaction confirmation with full transaction details.
- Generate a comprehensive transaction audit trail to help meet a variety of audit and regulatory compliance standards.
"We are excited to introduce these additional biofuels transaction capabilities for COMET. It will allow active traders in this important energy category to enjoy the tremendous benefits that COMET provides”, said Jon Olson, Founder, President and CEO. “Our customers have asked for this platform and we are pleased to deliver”, said Mr. Olson.
A wide variety of benefits are provided to users by the additional biofuels/RINs capabilities on COMET such as:
- Reduction of fraudulent transaction concerns
- Increased market transparency
- Increased market scope
- Automated marketplace for self-service price discovery
- On-line and on-demand access
- Robust audit trail
- Ease of use
Detailed information on the complete biofuels/RINs capabilities for COMET is available on the company’s website at http://www.trumarx.com , email at info(at)trumarx(dot)com, or by phone at 1-844-TRUMARX(878-6297).
About TruMarx Data Partners
Headquartered in Chicago, TruMarx Data Partners, Inc. is an experienced team of energy professionals with an established track record in delivering powerful technology solutions for today's energy market challenges. Led by Jon B. Olson, a twenty-five year veteran CEO in the energy markets, the core team has been together for nearly 20 years, developing successful software products, data solutions, and custom projects for energy customers around the globe. Using the internet as a delivery system and employing an open architecture, the team specializes in the connection of large communities of transactors via web-enabled software tools and the normalization of complex proprietary transactional data, so that disparate counterparties all speak the same language. In addition to winning multiple awards for software innovation and data management, the TruMarx team has helped hundreds of energy market participants, such as exchanges, brokers, producers, consumers, and industry associations, achieve operational efficiency and market leadership.
For more information on TruMarx or COMET visit http://www.trumarx.com or call 844-TRUMARX (844-878-6279)
For all media inquiries, contact:
Chief Marketing Officer