Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 03, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Proven Pharmacy Benefit Strategies for a Rapidly Changing Marketplace.” In this Sept. 16 program, pharmacy benefit experts from companies such as CVS Health, Express Scripts and Milliman, will discuss how plan sponsors are adopting bold, innovative strategies to control soaring specialty pharmacy and other costs.
The speakers are:
- Brian Anderson, M.B.A., consultant with the San Diego office of Milliman
- Martin Burruano, R.Ph., vice president, pharmacy services, at Independent Health
- Jeff Eichholz, Pharm.D., senior director of formulary development at Express Scripts Holding Co.
- Joshua Fredell, Pharm.D., senior director of enterprise product innovation at CVS Health
- Michael Reilly, R.Ph., president of Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions and RelianceRx, the respective PBM and specialty pharmacy subsidiaries of Independent Health
This comprehensive program will be split into three sessions, each concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/pharmacy-benefit-strategies.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.