Resin producers, packaging giants, beverage manufacturers, caps /closure companies and recyclers are featured speakers in the 5th PET Asia Outlook summit.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) September 15, 2015
Resin producers, packaging giants, beverage manufacturers, caps /closure companies and recyclers are featured speakers in the 5th PET Asia Outlook summit. In the lead is Anil K. Kohli, Vice President – Specialty PET Resins Marketing, Indorama Polymers – the packaging major that has been expanding aggressively in Asia. The VP will present a key session on ‘Differentiated PET Resin solutions for packaging’.
Representing beverage majors with a joint session on – ‘PET packaging for the growing Tea & CSD product in South East Asia and Introduction of Our Production line in Indonesia’ are Tomohiko Sugimori, Deputy Manager, Suntory Business Expert and Andy Murphy, R&D Chief of PT Suntory Garuda Beverage.
Envictus Dairies’ is enlisting its’ Founder / CEO, Neil McGarva to present a session on ‘First State-of-the-Art UHT PET Aseptic Bottling Plant’.
Other insightful sessions to look out for include an ‘Update on our OEM filling business in Thailand’ by Kenjiro Ichikawa, Managing Director, Toyo Seikan (Thailand) and ‘Latest Caps and Closures Developments’ by Kazuya Harukawa, Director and Vice President of Sales, Crown Seal Public Company.
Major PET player, Reliance Industries Ltd’s Rakesh Gaur, Sector Head – Polyester will share the company’s perspective on ‘The Global PET & Polyester Market’ highlighting the current market dynamics and feedstock movements. A notable session on ‘Fate of the PET Market with continuing challenge for rPET producers and China’s Slowing Economy’ will be delivered by David Swift, Managing Director, PCI (PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling)
The agenda also includes detailed sessions on:
- Innovations in Preforms & Closures manufacturing – Pierre Pruvost, Business Advisor – Beverage Packaging SEA, Japan, South Korea & ANZ, Husky Injection Molding Systems
- LDPET Shrink Sleeve in PET Bottle Recycling – Dr. Pascal F. Chapon, Director R&D Group, Sleever Technologies
- Food Grade PET Recycling in one simple extrusion step – Ralf Altepeter, Manager (Technical Sales), Gneuss
- Added Value in the PET Recycling chain – production of manmade fibers from recycled PET – Dr. Wolfgang Ernst, Vice President, BB Engineering
- Focus on enhanced end product quality with the all new upgraded VACUREMA system – Ing. Christoph Woess, Business Development Manager, Application Bottle, EREMA
- Usage of RPET in Polyester / PET Strapping Markets & Growth Outlook – Ijen Suhendra, Operational Director, PT GreenSpan Packaging System
- Recycled PET Thermoformed Packaging & Practical Applications – Radhika Chawla, Vice President – Finance, Royal Inter Pack
As a bonus, delegates of the Bangkok summit can also opt for a tour of Indorama rPET facility in NakhonPathum on the last day of the event.
Visit the event website or contact Ms. Hafizah at +65 6346 9218 for more details.