Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) September 14, 2015
Seapine Software (http://www.seapine.com), a leading provider of application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions, will be hosting a webinar, “Six Steps for Successfully Scaling Agile,” on September 23. The webinar, which will be offered in three time zones, will offer expert advice for companies that struggle to balance how Agile teams work with the planning and management needs of the wider organization.
Each 30-minute webinar will cover:
1. Using a Kanban process to manage the flow of new high-level features or epics
2. Ranking features using Traditional Portfolio Management scoring
3. Creating a project Roadmap to communicate the plan and manage changes
4. Defining the User Stories required to deliver each feature
5. Ranking each story in your User Story backlog
6. Adding tasks to each story and delivering in sprints
We'll also demonstrate how these steps can be put into practice and answer attendee questions during live Q&A sessions.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.seapine.com/lp/scaling-agile-webinar.