We are excited to announce an event with even more actionable takeaways – specific to industries and workflows – that will help attendees drive value at their organizations.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) September 08, 2015
Verian announced today that the second stop in their ELEVATE user conference road show will offer attendees even more educational sessions at the Dallas, Texas, event on September 17.
This high-impact conference series is designed to help financial and procurement professionals streamline Source-to-Pay processes within their organizations, creating strategic efficiencies and driving savings that dramatically impact margins and profitability, without taking them away from the office for too long.
The Dallas event builds on this information base with cost-savings topics like
- Expanding technology to more areas of the enterprise to get the most spend under management
- How oil and gas companies can grow margins during this critical time
- The nature of user adoption and how technology for specific workflows can help
Attendees can also expect to learn about
- Transforming procurement and finance through Purchase-to-Pay solutions
- Best practices in Strategic Sourcing
- Case studies from company leaders driving value at their organizations
- The business case for P2P, and how to maximize ROI from P2P systems
- Demonstrations of the market-leading P2P and Strategic Sourcing solutions
- Best practices, tips and tricks to make the everyday easier
Speakers at the conference include the following financial and procurement leaders who are spearheading transformative changes in their organizations and others:
- Heidi Murphy, Director of Procurement, YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
- Greg Summers, Finance Manager, DCOR, LLC
- Tim Murphy, Vice President, Privatin Consulting
- Russ Bulman, Vice President Corporate Center of Excellence, Walter Investment Management Corp
- Tehseen Dahya, President and CEO, Verian
- Dana Marxer Saylors, Vice President of Product Strategy, Verian
- Tommy Benston, Vice President of Customer Success, Verian
- Jerry Ellis, Vice President of Sales, Verian
- Bill King, Director, BravoSolution
The day wraps up with a reception and dinner at The Joule Hotel where attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, industry experts, and Verian’s product strategy team.
“Feedback from our first stop on the conference tour was that attendees want more – more sessions, more best practices, more time with our genius bar,” said Tehseen Dahya, President and CEO of Verian. “So we are excited to announce an event with even more actionable takeaways – specific to industries and workflows – that will help attendees drive value at their organizations.”
Verian is a worldwide leader in Purchase-to-Pay solutions. Creating visibility and control over clients’ indirect spending, we help organizations achieve dramatic cost savings and contract compliance. We drive value beyond implementation by helping organizations bring every pocket of spend under management with our proven See-Manage-Save approach. Learn more by visiting Verian.com.