Historically, summer rallies have proven to be one of the most popular venues for buying and selling coaches … and for good reason.
North Chicago, IL and Stuart, FL (PRWEB) September 09, 2015
The 75th annual Sturgis motorcycle rally may not have cracked the million mark in attendance that many had forecast, but it more than met expectations for leading luxury motorcoach convertor Liberty Coach.
“We brought four coaches to Sturgis and came home with two,” Liberty VP and managing partner Frank Konigseder, Jr. said at the close of the huge South Dakota biker bash, which took place during the first week of August. “Two sales at one stop. You can’t ask for anything better than that.”
That’s especially true in light of the fact that one of the coaches – the No. 798 2016 Ravello Triple Slide Edition – had not even been listed for sale yet, having been finished just days prior to the event.
The sold units include a virtually brand new 2016 Fairfax Double-Slide (No. 797-A) as well as a mint condition 2014 Ravello Triple Slide (No. 801-A).
While two sales at a single event is impressive, it’s not unprecedented, Konigseder said. Historically, summer rallies have proven to be one of the most popular venues for buying and selling coaches … and for good reason. “Typically, summertime is when RV owners are out on the road enjoying the lifestyle we all love,” Konigseder explained. “So the rallies give us a chance to get the coaches out of the showroom and out to where our customers are.”
It’s been particularly successful for 2015. So far this summer, sales have been closed on three coaches, and the groundwork has been laid for several more, Konigseder said. In the meantime, the “Liberty road show” is rolling full speed ahead, with several major events just added to the calendar and plenty of new and pre-owned coaches to show and sell!
Current inventory now listed for sale on the Liberty Coach website:
Just finished and fresh from the factory floor
- Liberty Coach Stock #798 – 2016 Ravello Triple Slide Edition
A totally original take on the triple-slide plan
- Liberty Coach Stock #796 – 2016 Sorvino Quad Slide Edition
Featuring Liberty’s signature Bath and One Half floorplan
- Liberty Coach Stock #792 – 2016 Verona Double Slide Edition
The first production coach to feature the 2016 Cockpit Redesign
- Emerald Stock #5490 – 2016 Double Slide Edition
The very latest from Outlaw Conversions’ luxury coach division
- Emerald Stock #5395 – 2016 Double Slide Edition
Built on the Prevost X3 chassis
PRE-OWNED LIBERTY COACHES
- Stock #7110 – 2012 Bedroom Super Slide Edition One of our most innovative double-slide floorplans ever
- Stock #786-A – 2009 Ashton Western Double Slide Edition
A work of art, inside and out
- Stock #5220-A – 2008 Venezia Double Slide Edition
Built on the Prevost XLII platform
- Stock #788-C – 2007 Platinum Double Slide Edition
Timeless design on a Prevost H3-45 chassis
- Stock #7100 – 2007 Balmoral Double Slide Edition
One of our most memorable designs ever
- Stock #5240 – 2011 Bedroom Super Slide Edition
Timeless beauty, comfort and value
- Stock #5239 – 2011 Sorrento Triple Slide Edition
A rare design boasting two bedroom super slides
- Stock #5238 – 2010 Claridge Double Slide Edition
Like new inside and out, with just 35,000 miles
- Stock #5234 – 2007 Balmoral Double Slide Edition
A classic returns, with only 73,000 miles
For more detailed information, including multiple interior and exterior photos and complete mechanical, electrical and automotive specifications of each coach, visit http://www.libertycoach.com/available-coaches.
With locations in Stuart, FL and North Chicago, IL, Liberty Coach has been providing legendary leadership in the luxury motor coach industry for over 40 years. For more information about Liberty’s custom Prevost motor coaches, please visit http://www.libertycoach.com or call 800-554-9877.