London, UK (PRWEB) September 07, 2015
The world is witnessing a rapid technology migration to mobile broadband data services, which can be reflected in fast-paced penetration rates. Mobile broadband pricing has decreased by over half in real terms over the past three years with more broadband capacity currently being available for the same price. The availability of easy portable cellular data connections (like the USB modem) indicates that mobile data services are turning into a consumer item that targets a mass market.
Price competition amid providers of mobile broadband has intensified as the cost of devices has dropped and more network capacity has become available with more high-speed long-term evolution (LTE) speeds. Flat-rate price competition is expected to keep on being severe till mobile communications providers learn how to differentiate their product offerings to comply with the needs of individual users and user groups.
In-demand data base “Global Mobile Broadband/Mobile Internet/3G/4G Tariff Tracker and Analysis” delivered by Tariff Consultancy Ltd (TCL) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Mobile Broadband/Mobile Internet/3G/4G Tariff Tracker and Analysis
Published: August, 2015
Price: US$ 4,690.00
Top Benefits of the Service:
- Rental and usage prices (outside and inside the bundle) for 140 operators in 66 nations’ mobile broadband and mobile internet offerings expressed in local currencies, Euros and US Dollars enabling to compare them easily
- Tariff type: contract or add-on or pay-as-you go price
- Access mode: mobile phone or laptop
- Download speed related to the product
- Data roaming charges
- Relevant notes
- Cost per a gigabyte inside the bundle
Deliverables for a 1-year subscription
- Regular quarterly updates
- Summary report with each update incorporating analysis
- PLUS Free Enquiry Service
More data bases and publications by the publisher can be found at TCL page.