"Today’s release finally brings the concept of the one-minute enterprise to life, where workplace productivity is defined and driven by relevant, personalized information, delivered quickly,” Yuval Scarlat, CEO and co-founder of Capriza.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) September 08, 2015
Capriza, the leader in business application modernization, today announced a new platform that will for the first time make legacy enterprise applications fully contextual and end-user relevant. The release represents a truly unique approach to enterprise mobility, providing end users complete control over their experience and how they interact with business-critical data. For the first time, information from across disparate applications will come to users, rather than them wasting time searching for data across multiple systems.
“Enterprise applications have been broken for decades, and for some reason we’ve come to accept complexity and irrelevance in our work lives in a way we never would as consumers,” said Yuval Scarlat, CEO and co-founder of Capriza. “Consumer apps work for us — information is contextual and presented in a way that takes seconds to consume and act on. Today’s release finally brings the concept of the one-minute enterprise to life, where workplace productivity is defined and driven by relevant, personalized information, delivered quickly.”
New research shows nearly 50 percent of those that use enterprise applications like Salesforce, SAP or Oracle are discouraged from using applications due to complexity and poor user experience. For instance, more than half have stated that completing a work task on a mobile app should take no longer than two minutes. However, it can take more than 15 minutes and 10-plus screens on average to complete a task on Salesforce1 or other enterprise applications.
Inspired by technologies like Google Now and iOS Proactive, the Capriza platform provides a fully customizable and personalizable user experience, dramatically reducing the time it takes to complete complex work functions. Unlike current enterprise software, it utilizes business sensors to remember preferences and allows users to create proactive business alerts based on behavioral or KPI triggers. For example, a user could establish an alert to tell them once sales figures for a particular region are met, or if their teams have exceeded their maximum number of hours for the month on a particular project.
“Despite advances in intelligent mobile operating systems such as Google Now and iOS 9 Proactive, enterprise applications still suffer from a severe case of amnesia,” said Scarlat. “Every time the user logs in, they start from the beginning, navigating dozens of screens to get to the same information they access every single day. In reality, users don’t want a myriad of features or to be inundated with data; they want simple workflows, applications that learn how they work, and relevant information to be presented to them in a way that’s instantly actionable – which is what we’ve achieved for the first time with Capriza’s latest offering.”
Capriza Platform Features and Benefits:
● Simple - In the past, enterprise application users have required hours of training to navigate the complex web of information via unintuitive and slow user interfaces. Stripping away this complexity enables new application users to be up and running within minutes, with no training required.
● Personal - The new platform learns from user behavior and allows the user to choose which data streams to follow in order to personalize the experience and deliver information that is most relevant to the user.
● Smart - With the ability to order more inventory automatically when levels dip below a certain threshold, or trigger an automated phone call to update an executive if the current sales are below forecast, business users no longer have to chase the information they need. Instead, business sensors send users business alerts when certain pre-defined criteria and thresholds are met. With Capriza’s smart sensors, the right information chases the users proactively.
● Integrated - The product is application agnostic, and consolidates workflows from multiple applications regardless of vendor and application age. These once disparate workflows can be pulled into the Capriza App, designed specifically for the role of the end-user, making enterprise apps greater than the sum of their parts.
● Zero Business Disruption - With Capriza, organizations can rapidly deploy personalized and smart apps with zero disruption, coding or new infrastructure required.
“As we head into Dreamforce, a lot of lip service will be paid to the mobile, app-driven workforce. But the reality is application innovation has been stagnant for too long,” continued Scarlat. “While vendors are busy trying to figure out how to make their apps feature-rich, they haven’t stopped to think about how employees want to engage with information. We are powering a new era of enterprise applications that are simple, personal and smart.”
For more information, go to the Capriza website: http://www.capriza.com
*A recent study commissioned by Capriza of more than 500 enterprise application users.
Capriza modernizes your business by simplifying and mobilizing your critical workflows. Capriza's end-to-end simplification platform enables IT and lines of business to mobile-enable critical business workflows in a matter of days without any coding, APIs, or integration. The solution is applicable for packaged applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce as well as custom built solutions. Capriza disrupts the speed and economics of the journey by extending the capability of legacy applications, in a simple and useable way, onto any smartphone, tablet or desktop. Founded in 2011 by former executives of Mercury Interactive, Capriza is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, CRV, Tenaya Capital, Harmony Partners and Allen & Company. For more information, visit http://www.capriza.com
Highwire PR for Capriza
415 963 4174 ex. 6