“Skooli was created to enable personalized student learning through connection with professional teachers in a safe and secure digital classroom." - CEO, Dave Frey
Vancouver, BC, Canada (PRWEB) September 11, 2015
After a successful open beta with over 10,000 users, Skooli is excited to announce the launch of their full service - an online tutoring service that matches students with professional teachers in a digital classroom. Skooli offers affordable, on-demand tutoring, 24/7, with tutors who have been verified through a comprehensive vetting process.
Accessible Study Help For The Digital Student
The team behind Skooli has worked in teacher recruitment for over 10 years and identified a demand in the tutoring space for access to qualified, certified teachers online. Recognizing this demand, the team has developed an online, student-focused learning environment that meets the needs of students in a digital age. Key features of the service include:
- Professional Teachers: Skooli matches students with professional teachers to provide top quality, personalized learning.
- Safe Place to Learn Online – Skooli tutors are individually verified by trained education recruitment professionals prior to conducting any tutoring sessions with students. Additionally, all sessions are recorded to ensure safety of both students and tutors.
- School Is Always Open: Skooli’s interactive digital classroom allows for instant access to thousands of educators at any time, from any device.
- Parental Involvement:The Skooli team recognized that parents are increasingly busy but want to remain involved in their child’s education. Parents are given their own account and receive an email update after each session to ensure they have full visibility into their child’s progress.
- Speedy Signup Process: Skooli makes accessing help as simple as possible for students by keeping the signup process quick and easy.
- Free Trial: Skooli offers a one-month free trial to enable students to meet with different tutors so they can find one who best fits their educational needs and can help them succeed.
- Monthly Subscriptions: To simplify payment processes, and also to give students better prices, a subscription model was introduced where students can select which plan best fits their educational needs.
- Simple Scheduling: Students can request tutoring sessions on demand or schedule them in advance based on their needs.
- Referrals: Students who have signed up can send the referral link in their dashboard to their friends. Every referred student gets $10 off their subscription, and once they’ve started their first paid month, the referring student earns $10.
- School Partnerships: In an effort to reach more students, and to support their schools holistically, Skooli partners with schools across North America. Skooli creates custom tutoring programs with tutors selected specifically to meet each school’s individual needs.
CEO, Dave Frey explains: “Skooli was created to enable student learning through connection with professional teachers in a safe and secure digital classroom. We strive to provide students with the opportunity to learn from the best teachers in the world, from the comfort of their own home. We are thrilled that the launch of Skooli coincides with the start of the new school year.”
Skooli matches students with the professionals who know their subjects best - the teachers who instruct them first hand. By supplementing in class learning with quality personalized instruction from professional teachers, Skooli helps students to reach their maximum academic potential.
To learn more about the service, contact Rachael Balsillie at 604.655.5958 or email, rachael(at)skooli(dot)com, or visit the website at http://www.skooli.com.