The intricacy of laser-cutting allows for the most delicate of internal cuts to be made. Names can be cut, silhouettes, even complicated cuts such as buildings in the Chicago skyline.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 14, 2015
Sunrise Hitek offer a wide variety of finishing options from fold/score, lamination and coating to die-cut and now the even more intricate laser-cut. Add pizzazz to invitations with new custom laser-cutting from Sunrise Hitek https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/invitations. Their invitation printing is already a breeze with turn-key service including printing the invitation and envelope on a high quality digital press, addressing for each recipient, insert, seal, and deliver to USPS. While standard CNC die-cut is a great feature for contour cutting custom shapes, the intricacy of laser-cutting allows for the most delicate of internal cuts to be made. Names can be cut, silhouettes, even complicated cuts such as buildings in the Chicago skyline. Some highlights of Sunrise’s laser-cut invitation printing include:
- Latest HP Indigo 7800 press with the very best print quality on the market
- Precision laser cutting is the perfect match for complex designs with intricate details
- Matched personalization on card and envelope
- Extra thick felt finish paper stock
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensures superior color accuracy and consistency
- Full scoring, binding, and laser-cut capability in-house
- Instant quotes with super-fast production turnaround
About Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC.
Sunrise Hitek https://www.sunrisehitek.com/ is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, laser engraving, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class color printing, short-run packaging, P.O.P. retail displays, and signage products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.