'With the Internet of Things becoming increasingly important to Salesforce customers, Devicify is excited to offer its IoT business management application on the AppExchange,' said Scott Johnson, CEO and Founder of Devicify.
State College, PA (PRWEB) September 15, 2015
Devicify today announced it has released the Summer 2015 update for Devicify CPM (Connected Products Management) on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. Devicify CPM is an Internet of Things (IoT) business management suite that delivers end-to-end support for the full lifecycle of smart, connected devices – plan, design, deploy, manage and monetize. By tying a company’s business operations and processes with its connected products functions, Devicify CPM reduces the complexity and risk of IoT projects and accelerates the time-to-value for companies transforming their businesses for the connected products world.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service, marketing and analytics, Devicify CPM is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
Key Features of the Summer 2015 Update to Devicify CPM include:
- Easier Setup: Devicify CPM delivers a streamlined and visually oriented setup process to make the on-ramp to the Internet of Thing easier and faster.
- Enhanced User Tools: Devicify CPM now provides greater visibility and access control over the features and functionality across the IoT Management Suite. With enhanced user settings, software administration is simpler and safer.
- Expanded synchronization: Devicify CPM has made more CRM fields available in its IoT Engine - providing customers expanded synchronization capabilities for designing and deploying end-user IoT applications.
Comments on the News
- “With the Internet of Things becoming increasingly important to Salesforce customers, Devicify is excited to offer its IoT business management application on the AppExchange,” said Scott Johnson, CEO and Founder of Devicify. “By accelerating companies’ integration of connected products functions into business operations, Devicify CPM enables customers efforts to innovate and monetize their solution offerings.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Devicify provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Devicify enables companies to capitalize on the Internet of Things (IoT) by seamlessly connecting deployed products with the business operations of the enterprise and offers a fast way to implement, deliver on and future-proof an IoT strategy for your business. Devicify CPM is its scalable IoT business management suite that is start-up accessible and enterprise capable, suitable for companies seeking to create new revenue opportunities, improve customer & partner relationships and establish a unique competitive advantage. For more information, please visit http://www.devicify.net.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Like Devicify on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DevicifyCPM
- Follow Devicify on Twitter: https://twitter.com/devicifyCPM
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.