London, UK (PRWEB) September 10, 2015
The world market for home security solutions is expected to expand from USD 29.4 billion as of 2014 to be estimated at USD 57.73 billion by 2022, recording 8.8% CAGR. The residential security segment is anticipated to lead the overall market, registering robust growth in the offing. The growth in the overall home security solutions sector is being propelled by a notable hike in crime rates, mobile devices for remote monitoring, and surging consumer awareness. However, the market growth is being restrained by the dearth of awareness and increased installation costs. The fierce competition resulting in technological developments amid the electrical distributors and telecommunications service providers are opening up bright opportunities for the growth in the market. North America accounts for the lion’s share of the market for home security solutions, and it is set to maintain its leadership position until the end of the forecasted period. Europe and APAC are also deemed as promising markets over the forecasted period. UTC Fire & Security, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited, Tyco, Alarm.com, Control4 Corporation, Nortek Security & Control LLC, ASSA ABLOY, Control4 Corporation and Allegion PLC are amid the leading companies active in the home security solutions market space on a global level.
Comprehensive research study “Global Home Security Solutions Market Outlook (2014-2022)” developed by Stratistics Market Research Consulting (Stratistics MRC) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Home Security Solutions Market Outlook (2014-2022)
Published: August, 2015
Price: US$ 4,150.00
The research study offers an unequalled guide to an in-depth analysis of the home security solutions market on a global scale. It provides detailed market segmentation based on home type, product type, solution and geography. The report examines key market drivers & restraints, challenges and opportunities; offers Porter’s five forces analysis; assesses the individual market segments; reviews key developments; evaluates the competitive landscape and profiles the top players. Detailed market forecasts are provided, too.
- Market share estimations of the country and regional level segments.
- Market share analysis of the dominant industry participants.
- Vital strategic recommendations for the new market entrants.
- Market forecasts for 8 years of all discussed segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
- Analysis of the market trends, constraints & drivers, threats, opportunities, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations.
- Strategic recommendations in leading business segments on the basis of the market assessments.
- Competitive scene analysis limelighting the major common trends.
- Company profiles alongside major strategies, financial information, and most recent developments.
- Supply chain trends outlining the latest advances in technology.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Stratistics MRC page.