Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 14, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the release of Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data: 2015-2016. Developed by researchers in AIS’s Directory and Databases Division, the company’s exclusive research team that also creates the industry-leading AIS’s Directory of Health Plans, the book provides insight into important trends that are re-shaping the health care industry, and contains reliable data, directories and other valuable resources.
For twenty years, Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data has provided valuable intelligence on a wide range of health plan issues. This annual update offers coverage of:
- Industrywide trends — AIS’s in-house editorial and research teams have closely tracked enrollment and market trends over the past year — including MA and Medicaid enrollment, premium rates and integrated health systems.
- Insurer strategies — Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data includes in-depth accounts of health plans’ competitive strategies in public and private exchanges, new reimbursement strategies such as value-based care and bundled payments, and pharmacy benefit cost containment strategies — especially as new hepatitis C treatments and biosimilars come to market.
- Market impact — Insurers are making inroads into the individual market, by adapting products and marketing strategies as the industry becomes more consumer-driven.
- Industry innovations — Recently, the industry has seen a slew of innovative new tactics — new market entrants from nontraditional health care companies, venture capital investments from insurers, a growing use of population health data in providing patient care … and more.
- Business news — Synopses of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, financial and stock market performance, personnel decisions and executive compensation trends.
For more information on Health Plan Facts, Trends and Data: 2015-2016, including a full table of contents and excepts from two chapters, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/health-plan-facts-trends-and-data.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.