West Point, NY (PRWEB) September 15, 2015
Brad Dyksen, Managing Director of Meyer-Chatfield, will be exhibiting at IBANYS 2015 Annual Convention, which will be taking place September 16th – 18th (booth #17). The convention will take place at the Historic Hotel Thayer in West Point, NY. IBANYS (Independent Bankers Association of New York State, Inc.) exclusively represents the interest of independent community banks located throughout New York State. IBANYS mission is to promote and strengthen the vitality of Community Banking throughout New York State.
The annual convention will feature unique programming for community banks' senior management teams and board members as well as networking opportunities for our partner firms related to the industry. There will also be a variety of recreational activities. Programming is as follows:
- Business/Educational Sessions: (All Panel Discussions Thursday 17th, and All Single Presenters Friday 18th.)
- Networking Opportunities at Breakfasts, Luncheons, Dinners, Refreshment Breaks
- Golf on West Point Golf Course: Wednesday 16th, at 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- West Point Tour: ("History and Tradition Of West Point"): 2:30 - 4:45 p.m. Thursday, 17th
- Trade Show & Vendors Welcome Reception Thursday, 17th
- Trade Show will be the site of our traditional PAC Silent Auction Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. with reception and carving stations
- Dessert, Coffee, Wine & Bourbon Tasting will cap off Thursday evening 8:15 - 9:00 p.m.
Since 1992, Meyer Chatfield has served community and regional financial institutions across the United States with products, services, consultation and administration. We currently have 250 clients throughout 42 states and have placed over $3 billion in BOLI and CUOLI. Our professionals have extensive BOLI and benefits experience and include bankers, actuaries, and investment experts. We are considered leaders in BOLI / CUOLI/ COLI, plan administration, and executive compensation. Learn more at http://www.meyerchatfield.com/
The Independent Bankers Association of New York State (IBANYS) founded in 1974, is located in Albany. The Association supports community bankers through representation in legislative and regulatory affairs. In addition, the Association sponsors educational programs for its members and provides information about community banking to the public. Learn more at http://www.ibanys.net/
About Brad Dyksen
Dyksen joined Meyer Chatfield as the Managing Director in 2013. He advises clients on all types of BOLI structures including General, Hybrid and Separate account. With a focus on national banks throughout the country and community financial institutions, Dyksen is the ideal candidate to present at IBANYS. To contact Brad Dyksen, call (201)394-8480 or reach him via e-mail Brad.Dyksen(at)MeyerChatfield(dot)com.