Dentists who are truly committed to delivering an enhanced level of care to their patients must continually add to their oral systemic health armamentarium.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 15, 2015
The PracticePerfection© series was founded in 2012 by Daniel A. 'Danny' Bobrow, BS, MBA, MBA who, in 2010, also helped found the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH).
"Dentists who are truly committed to delivering an enhanced level of care to their patients must continually add to their oral systemic health armamentarium" says Bobrow whose firm AIM Dental Marketing serves private practice dentists across North America. "Specifically, these practitioners are hungry to acquire, not merely the clinical side, that is, the research, techniques, protocols, and resources to deliver the care, but also the collaborative and communications components that are the means for effectively growing their professional referral network and conveying the Value Proposition to both current and prospective patients. In other words, The Three Cs of Oral Systemic Health. PracticePerfection© makes the connection between those who offer these resources, and those who want them." concludes Bobrow.
Each month, subscribers receive invitations to register for the upcoming event. Presentations are delivered online in real time. Attendees are encouraged to submit questions and comments, and respond to polling questions, during the broadcast.
Attendees also receive continuing education credit without fee, owing to the Series' acceptance as an Approved PACE Provider by The Academy of General Dentistry.
Previous presenters and topics have included:
- The Third Era of Medicine - Leading By Example Charles Whitney, MD
- Biological Diagnosis and Therapy - Exploring Holistic Health Alternatives Dawn Ewing,
- Vascular Inflammation – The Oral/Systemic Connection Brad Bale, MD & Tom Nabors, DDS
- Craniofacial Structure/Neuromuscular Dentistry, The DNA Appliance - Dr. Martha Cortes
- Master The Art of First Impressions - Every Call An Appointment Daniel Bobrow, BS, MBA, MBA
- Abra-Code-Dabra - Grow Your ‘Oral Systemic Footprint’ Through Cross-Coding Marianne Harper
- Ozone Therapy in the Dental Setting - Drs. William Domb and Julian Holmes
- Adopt a Medical Model of Caries Risk Assessment and Treatment - Dr. Kim Kutsch
- HIPAA Compliance/Disaster Recovery - What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You! Lorne Lavine, DMD
Archived webcasts are available, upon request.
Future presenters and topics scheduled include:
- Nrf2 Science Update - Reduce Oxidative Stress by 40% in 30 Days - Kim Hubenette, DDS
- Power Wash Your Teeth - Never Bru• Or Floss Again! - Piero Policicchio, DDS
- Breakthrough the Apprehensive Patient Barrier - Proven Neuroscience Technology - Tim Poole
Learn more by visiting us at AmericanDentalMarketing.com.