The worldwide public vote was conducted this summer, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of company categories. More than 10,000 votes were cast.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) September 16, 2015
Freelancer.com is the top winner in the 2015 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Companies, a feature of The International Business Awards, the world's only international, all-encompassing business awards program which is now in its 12th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted this summer, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of company categories. More than 10,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company of the Year categories of this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards.
Freelancer.com, the Sydney, Australia-based outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small businesses, won People’s Choice Awards in two categories, and also collected the most votes of any nominee.
The crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to winners at The International Business Awards banquet on Friday, October 23 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Toronto, Canada. Tickets for the event are now on sale. There, the winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards will be presented with their awards along with the People’s Choice Stevie Awards. Stevie winners were selected from more than 3,700 nominations received from organizations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
The winners of the 2015 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Banking: Odeabank AS, Istanbul, Turkey
- Business / Professional Services: Freelancer.com, Sydney, Australia
- Computer Services: ScaleFocus, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Computer Software: RheinBrücke IT Consulting GmbH, Cologne, Germany
- Energy: Bahrain National Gas Company (B.S.C.), Manama
- Financial Services / Insurance: USHEALTH Advisors, Grapevine, TX, USA
- Health / Pharmaceuticals: OptumCare Operations, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Hospitality & Leisure: Creative Lodging Solutions, Lexington, KY, USA
- Internet / New Media: Freelancer.com, Sydney, Australia
- Non –Profit / Government: The National Archives (UAE) – Ministry of Presidential Affairs, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Transportation: Road & Transport Authority – Rail Agency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.