China took 250 million people from medieval, Stone Age lives and moved them into the modern age. It's never been done," said John Mauldin.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 17, 2015
Mauldin Economics has produced an important new documentary entitled, China on the Edge: Challenges and Opportunities in the Middle Kingdom, featuring a blue-ribbon lineup of 10 leading geopolitical, economic, and investment thinkers—all with deep personal knowledge and important insights on China. The documentary will run on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015. Thanks to the recent bloodbath in Chinese stocks, this documentary couldn’t be timelier or more important.
The documentary will provide viewers with a balanced, in-depth, insider’s perspective on what is really going on behind the Bamboo Curtain, and what the implications are for investors.
“China took 250 million people from medieval, Stone Age lives and moved them into a modern age. It’s never been done,” said best-selling author, economist, and financial writer John Mauldin, Chairman of Mauldin Economics. “The dark side of where China is today is that they fueled all the fabulous growth on debt.”
The documentary’s panel of experts includes:
- Lacy Hunt, Executive V.P., Hoisington Investment Management
- Ian Bremmer, Founder & President, Eurasia Group
- Louis-Vincent Gave, Founding Partner & CEO, GaveKal
- Bill White, Chairman Economic & Development Review Committee, OECD
- Michael Pettis, Professor of International Finance, Peking University
- George Friedman, Founder & Chairman, Stratfor
- Raoul Pal, Former Co-Manager, Hedge Fund Sales-Europe, Goldman Sachs
- John Mauldin, Chairman, Mauldin Economics
- Tony Sagami, Mauldin Economics Editor, Yield Shark, Just One Trade, Rational Bear
- Vanessa Collette, Tiananmen Square eyewitness
China on the Edge will leave viewers with a comprehensive understanding of what is really going on behind the scenes and, more importantly, provide the tools to invest wisely. To pre-register for this important documentary go to: http://www.mauldineconomics.com/go/up4b6-2/MEC
About Mauldin Economics
Mauldin Economics was created to provide individual investors access to the effective strategies typically deployed by institutional money managers on behalf of their high-net-worth clients… but at a fraction of the cost. For over three decades John Mauldin has been vetting and consulting with money managers to help them grow their assets under management while also providing over one million readers with his big-picture thoughts on the global economy. Mauldin Economics brings these two levels of service together to give clients actionable investment and trading strategies for investors of all levels. For more information, go to http://www.mauldineconomics.com.