Portland, ME (PRWEB) September 17, 2015
More than ten groups have been named as Supporting Partners for the new health care event, Integrative Healthcare Symposium Canada, taking place October 23-24, 2015 in Ontario.
Current Supporting Partners include:
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists:
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
- The Centre for Mindfulness Studies
- Ontario Polarity Therapy Association
- Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Integrative Healthcare Practitioners
- Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Professionals
- Ontario Homeopathic Association
- National Association of Holistic Health Practitioners
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
To learn more about these partners, visit the partnership page of http://www.ihsymposium.com/canada. Questions regarding partnerships please contact Emily Steele at esteele(at)divcom(dot)com.
Looking to exhibit? Contact Carmella Perrone at cperrone(at)divcom(dot)com.
Interested in attending? Visit http://www.ihsymposium.com/canada to learn more and register today!
About Diversified Communications
Integrative Healthcare Symposium is produced by Diversified Communications.
Diversified Communications, based in Portland, Maine, US provides information and market access through face-to-face events and online resources on multiple continents. Diversified serves a number of industries including: health care, seafood, food service, natural and organic, commercial marine, and business management. For more information, visit: http://www.divcom.com.