StarMobile, when combined with AirWatch by VMware, the world’s leading EMM solution, presents companies with the means to deliver mobile apps with exceptional speed, ease and economy, plus essential security, management and control.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 17, 2015
StarMobile®, Inc., the leading codeless, cloud-based platform that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other solution on the planet, today announced it will sponsor and exhibit at AirWatch Connect, taking place September 21-24, 2015 in Atlanta.
AirWatch Connect is the leading event for enterprise mobility and connects attendees to the people, tools and technology to drive innovation by hosting an exciting lineup of speakers, sessions and round table discussions, covering key trends in mobility, customer success stories and the latest product releases. StarMobile will be showcasing its enterprise mobility solution at booth #508 in the Mobility Expo.
StarMobile is built on pioneering technology (five patents pending) that radically simplifies enterprise mobility by intelligently deriving the mobile app directly from the original application. Within the cloud, the solution employs a revolutionary remote computing protocol called “MORPH” to apply a series of transformations in real-time to render a native mobile experience to the end user. In this manner, StarMobile dynamically transforms any enterprise application into a mobile app.
“StarMobile, when combined with AirWatch by VMware, the world’s leading EMM solution, presents companies with the means to deliver mobile apps with exceptional speed, ease and economy, plus essential security, management and control,” said StarMobile President and CEO, Todd Fryburger. “We are thrilled to be a part of AirWatch Connect for the second year in a row and we look forward to demonstrating how StarMobile bridges the ‘app gap’ between application virtualization and endpoint security and control.”
StarMobile offers the following benefits for AirWatch customers:
- Transform any packaged on-premises or cloud-based application, or custom-built system, into a mobile app with a native user experience.
- Create net new mobile first apps by connecting with APIs, data connectors, SQL, web services and mBaaS.
- Leverage existing investments in applications, workflows, infrastructure, data, and security without having to “re-create” them on each mobile device platform.
- Extend enterprise application to all endpoints – smartphone, tablet, PC, watch or “thing.”
- Leverage a reusable library of nearly 1,000 app patterns to accelerate the configuration of mobile apps.
- Access to real-time and historical app analytics, usage statistics, and instance management to gauge performance and mobile app adoption.
- No coding required, and no changes to existing applications.
- Integration with the AirWatch enterprise mobility management platform.
StarMobile was recently named a “Cool Vendor in Mobile App Development, 2015″ by Gartner. To schedule one-on-one meetings with the StarMobile executive team at AirWatch Connect, contact Kristen(at)starmobileinc(dot)com, or visit booth #508 in the Mobility Expo.
StarMobile is a codeless, cloud-based enterprise mobility platform that delivers any application to any endpoint, with a native user experience, faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other approach. Companies use StarMobile to dynamically transform any packaged on-premises or cloud-based application, or custom-built system, into a mobile app. StarMobile requires no changes to existing applications, no coding, no need for exotic skills or learning a new platform, no professional services, no re-building, simple configuration, low maintenance, no re-licensing, no app-specific downloads, with infinite scalability, end to end security, centralized mobile app management and provisioning, and detailed usage statistics, for any application, any use case, any endpoint, on any public, private or enterprise cloud platform. http://www.starmobileinc.com