Although the CX Day is already a sell-out, we are glad that MyCustomer.com are on board to stream the event live, so that those unable to join us won’t miss out.
Coventry (PRWEB UK) 17 September 2015
The official media partner for the event will be MyCustomer.com. CX Day is taking place on 6th October 2015 at LEGOLAND® Windsor during National Customer Service Week, the event will look at how brands can build a great customer experience, broadening knowledge around innovation and best practice.
Tickets have now sold out for the event; however, interested brands can sign up to watch the event live at cx-day.com and read more at MyCustomer.com, the official media partner.
The event will bring together 220 senior executives from some of Europe’s leading organisations, with speakers including:
- Professor Moira Clark, Professor of Strategic Marketing at Henley Business School and Director of the Henley Centre for Customer Management
- Jason Sharpe, Managing Director of SharpeBusiness (and former Managing Director at OVO Energy)
- Patrizia Bertini, European Director of Research and Insights at Wipro Digital
- Ian Golding, Certified Customer Experience Professional
- Andrew Fawcett, Chief Technology Officer at FinancialForce.com
- Mark Brill, Senior Lecturer in Future Media at Birmingham City University
- Dennis Fois, CEO of Rant & Rave
Neil Davey, Editor of MyCustomer.com, said: “With such a strong line-up of speakers we are looking forward to sharing the insights from CX Day with the MyCustomer community. Working with Rant & Rave, we look forward to bringing readers the very latest in customer engagement innovation and advice.”
Dennis Fois, CEO of Rant & Rave, said: “We are pleased to welcome Mycustomer.com to our Raveolution. Although the CX Day is already a sell-out, we are glad that MyCustomer.com are on board to stream the event live, so that those unable to join us won’t miss out.”
Rant & Rave is an award-winning provider of SaaS Customer Engagement solutions based in Coventry. They help organisations deliver great customer experience, listing half of the FTSE as clients.
Notes to Editors
About Rant & Rave
- Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and gather fast feedback from their customers to manage and measure their experience. By providing solutions which are customer, not brand, centric Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
- To find out more about Rant & Rave visit http://www.rantandrave.com or http://www.cx-day.com.
- The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) is a global non-profit organisation positioned to guide and enhance the growing field of customer experience management. CXPA brings together like-minded professionals focused on advancing the practice of customer experience management and creating careers growth by establishing customer experience management as a recognised and admired professional discipline. As a collective body, they can create a vibrant future for customer experience management.
- MyCustomer.com is the UK’s leading online community of customer-centric professionals, with over 100,000 registered members from the worlds of sales, marketing, CRM, customer experience and customer service. Free to register, MyCustomer.com provides a platform for its users to learn from leading experts and industry peers alike, featuring news, interviews, downloads, community boards and practical guides.