London, UK (PRWEB) September 17, 2015
Consumers' life stages are evolving at a fast pace as gender stereotypes are constantly developing with a great number of women disregarding traditional household responsibilities and men displaying a surging interest in personal hygiene. Rising number of young adults use to delay such responsibilities as marriage and children till later life; while some older consumers strive for defying their age and remaining young in both appearance and attitude.
Consumers from pole to pole express concerns related to various health issues, like heart and bone health. These concerns are exaggerated as people see numerous aged people and their problems, and also diets are becoming increasingly unhealthy. The effect of this is a lot of people seeking organic and natural products to remain healthier.
People of different ages and genders see value differently. Younger people and women are often looking for value via low prices, expressing this in their rising preference for shopping at discount stores; men and older consumers, however, do not refuse to treat themselves and seek added value to secure the most beneficial and indulgent products.
Comprehensive market research report “Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Changing Lifestages” elaborated by Canadean has been recently published at MarketPublshers.com.
Title: Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Changing Lifestages
Published: August, 2015
Price: US$ 7,995.00
The report offers an exhaustive analysis of worldwide attitudes in the food, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and personal hygiene categories. It gives details about actual and prospective expectations of behaviour obtained from the survey responses of 52,000 consumers across 48 nations worldwide. The study highlights key opportunities in the development of new products, provides deep insights into positioning and retail strategy, and offers an in-depth analysis of consumer profiling and targeting.
- Exploration of the changing lifestages consumer trends and how they are presenting themselves on a world, regional, and country level.
- Major attitudes and behaviours impacting global consumption patterns.
- Advice on how to properly target these worldwide consumption patterns.
- Granular comparisons that give insights into country and regional attitudes toward changing lifestages.
- Essential recommendations for manufacturers operating in the soft drinks, food, alcoholic beverages, and personal hygiene categories.
- Detailed investigation of consumers’ attitudes and behaviours.
- Product targeting for various consumer groups through a refined understanding of how consumers’ perceptions and opinions are changing on such issues as health, quality and value, depending on gender and age.
- Get access to recommendations that clearly indicate how to effectively adapt product strategies to the most recent trends.
- Regional and local survey findings from 48 countries.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.