Three versatile standee base systems to choose from: half moon feet, tube and wire feet, or easel back. These can be made foldable for low cost storage and transit.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 22, 2015
Looking for life-size standee displays? Look no further! Sunrise Hitek offers die-cut standees with a variety of display options (https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/floor-standee). These self-standing displays are manufactured from strong cardboard or plastic in full color. They can be used for indoor or outdoor use. Displays can be made with Fome-Cor, Gatorboard, Sintra, Coroplast, corrugated cardboard, and more. There are three versatile standee base systems to choose from: half moon feet, tube and wire feet, or easel back. These can be made foldable for low cost storage and transit. Digital contour cutting to any shape using supplied electronic die-line is also available.
- Self-standing displays for indoor or outdoor use
- Digital contour cutting to any shape with fast turnaround
- Displays can be made with Fome-Cor, Gatorboard, Sintra, Coroplast, corrugated cardboard, and more
- Multiple standee base solutions to choose from
- Available in any size up to 5’x10’ in one-piece
- Folding option available for easier storage and shipping
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensured superb color accuracy and consistency
About Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC.
Sunrise Hitek https://www.sunrisehitek.com/ is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, laser engraving, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class color printing, short-run packaging, P.O.P. retail displays, and signage products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.