Lehigh Valley, Pa. (PRWEB) September 19, 2015
Discover Lehigh Valley’s fall promotion “Autumn Adventures & Frightening Frolics” highlights seasonal activities in the region and provides a list of savings on area events and attractions. A detailed list of events and printable coupons are available at http://www.LehighValleyFall.com.
“If you want to see what fall looks like, smells like, tastes like, and is basically all about, then come to Lehigh Valley,” said Michael Stershic, President of Discover Lehigh Valley. “We are home to everything that makes the fall season special including corn mazes, haunted houses, seasonal beers, and more.”
Festivals, entertainment, and fall classics are abundant in Lehigh Valley. Highlights of this year’s Autumn Adventures & Frightening Frolics deals include the following:
- Save $5 on race registration for the Yuengling Oktoberfest 5k.
- Free child’s ticket when an adult ticket is purchased to Haunted Illusions, The Magic of David Caserta, October 31, 7 p.m. at the State Theatre Center for the Arts.
- Save $1 on general admission to the Seiple Farms Corn Maze, sponsored by Discover Lehigh Valley.
Special events and happenings include Blue Mountain’s Oktoberfest, Historic Haunts of Downtown Bethlehem Ghost Tours with Moravian Book Shop, apple and pumpkin picking at Strawberry Acres, tours of the haunted Old Jail Museum, and more.
Visitors seeking savings on hotel rooms have some outstanding options as well. Participating Autumn Adventures & Frightening Frolics hotel locations include:
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport: 1787-B Airport Rd., Allentown, PA; 610-443-1400
- Holiday Inn Express Dorneyville: 3620 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA; 610-437-9255
- Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport: 1787 A Airport Rd., Allentown, PA; 610-443-5000
Detailed descriptions for all Autumn Adventures & Frightening Frolics participants can be found at http://www.DiscoverLehighValley.com. Many include links for coupons that can be printed and used upon arrival. Discounts are available through October 31, 2015.
The Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania is located about one hour north of Philadelphia and less than two hours west of New York City. It is home to the three cities of Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.906 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.