Popular in museums, nightclubs, shopping malls, airports and exhibition halls, self-adhesive vinyl floor graphics are non-slip, durable and easy to apply. The simplicity of floor graphics means endless promotional opportunities for your customers.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 25, 2015
Contour cut floor and carpet graphics are the ultimate in versatility. Custom cut to any shape and adhere to almost any surface! Used in retail premises, high-impact floor graphics attract the attention of shoppers and are a great form of in-store advertising for retail customers. Also popular in museums, nightclubs, shopping malls, airports and exhibition halls, self-adhesive vinyl floor graphics are non-slip, durable and easy to apply. The simplicity of floor graphics means endless promotional opportunities for your customers https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/floor-graphics.
- Durable vinyl material with removable or permanent adhesive backing for hard surface floor
- Special vinyl with carpet-friendly adhesive is available
- Easy peel-and-stick installation
- Non-slip scuff-resistant lamination improves safety and durability
- Die-cut to any shape using your electronic die-line
- Maximum one-piece graphic is up to 60" wide by any length. Larger graphics can be tiled
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensures superb color accuracy and consistency
Installation is simple and residue free. Sunrise prints on removable adhesive for for solid placement on floors and removes cleanly without residue. Graphics can also be made on carpet friendly vinyl adhesive specifically for use on carpeting. If the floor graphics are not needed long-term, the pieces can be used as a regular decal as well and be applied to various surfaces.
About Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC.
Sunrise Hitek https://www.sunrisehitek.com/ is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, laser engraving, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class color printing, short-run packaging, P.O.P. retail displays, and signage products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.