Level III can lower a supplier’s discount rate by as much as 1.0% – 1.5% when compared to non-Level III processing
(PRWEB) September 21, 2015
Government contractors and vendors using QuickBooks now have the ability to process Level-3 Line item detail with Revolution Payments QuickBooks Plugin.
Payment requests are initiated directly from QuickBooks and supports practically all QuickBooks® versions including QuickBooks® Point of Sale (POS) and QuickBooks® Enterprise Edition.
Most government vendors pay 3% or higher to accept credit cards from the government and other businesses.
Visa and MC have assigned lower transactions costs for government and commercial charge cards whenever Level-3 payment information is capture with a transaction.
How Much Lower?
Transactions are even lower for large transactions over $6,484 Visa and $7,300 MasterCard.
- Receive Payment
- Credit Memo
- Sales Order
- Whenever you add or modify one of these transactions you can capture this information to charge credit cards or eChecks by using the selected payment gateway.
- Offline mode – accept credit cards without having Internet access and process those later
- Accept credit card and electronic check payment
- Print payment receipts
- Usage outside of QuickBooks® as virtual terminal
- Performs transaction types like Authorize, Capture, Void, Credit, etc.
- Level 2 support for reduced credit card transaction fees
- Level 3 support for purchasing cards.
- Support for designated USB magnetic stripe readers
At Revolution Payments, things are done differently, and have been for over 20 years. Revolution’s clients are some of the most educated consumers around. Why? Because taking the time to give them straight answers about things they need to know is an important part of the Revolution business model. Impeccable personalized customer service, straightforward statements, and knowledge about fees and technology are important to merchants, along with many ways to save money and run their businesses more efficiently.
Revolution Payments is revolutionizing the way merchants process level III data