We are excited about this opportunity to share our experts’ insights on topics that help Washington State companies.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) September 22, 2015
Today Archbright™ announced its Annual Workplace Performance Symposium will be held on Tuesday, October 20th from 9AM to 12PM at Billy Baroo’s in Tukwila. Archbright™ experts will cover best practices, hot topics, and emerging trends currently impacting HR professionals.
- Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em: Measuring Employee Engagement by Joseph Marth, PhD, Vice President of Business Solutions
- Finders Keepers: Recruiting for Success by Whittney Dideon, Director, HR Systems & Services
- HR Undercover: Things to Avoid When Investigating Complaints by Jo Powers, Director, HR Strategies & Practices
- The Union Is Coming! Five Things You Need to Know by Mara Vinnedge, Senior Labor Counsel
- Will You Lead or Will They Leave? Leadership’s Role In Engagement by Susan Brandt, Director, HR Solutions
- Money Matter$ by Krisann Hatch, Regional Manager, HR Solutions
- Unlimited PTO? Are You Crazy? by Jo Powers, Director, HR Strategies & Practices
- Bye-Bye Boomers: Succeeding with Succession Management by Susan Brandt, Director, HR Solutions
- RIP: The Death of the Traditional Performance Review by Joseph Marth, PhD, Vice President of Business Solutions
“Our focus is helping companies elevate workplace performance,” stated Archbright President and CEO Craig Nelson. “We are excited about this opportunity to share our experts’ insights on topics that help Washington State companies maintain compliance with the hundreds of local, state, and federal employment laws, while building an engaged workforce to impact business results.”
Archbright is the go-to resource for employers in Washington State, offering HR Advice and Legal Counsel through membership. Once a member, every employer gets unlimited access to the HR Hotline, two hours per quarter of attorney advice, hundreds of resources in the online HR Toolkit, compensation survey data, and more.
Registration for the Workplace Performance Symposium is now open at Archbright.com.