(PRWEB) September 25, 2015
We are pleased to announce that MFScripts has taken a giant leap forward and released its brand new image hosting solution for webmasters and photographers.
MFScripts is a web development company with over 15 years experience in the industry. With successful and highly revered PHP scripts like the YetiShare file hosting script and its Wurlie short url script, they've been working on the development of Reservo for the past 6 months. After months of testing and feedback by our beta users, Reservo is now ready for production use.
Reservo provides a white label website solution for 3 types of users:
- Webmasters - Looking to earn money, they can operate an image hosting site with premium account upgrades and/or advertising.
- Photographers - Upload and share digital proofs with clients. Set watermarks on images and offer a slideshow of the photos.
- Personal Photos - Run the entire site in self hosted mode to securely store and share family photos. Optionally set passwords and private albums.
Some of the features within the script:
- A Fast Image Manager - Built in-house using ajax, the file manager is simple to use and quick to find uploaded images.
- Raw File Support - Reservo supports over 200 different image file types making it the perfect tool for professional photographers. This includes png, jpg, animated gif, mng, psd, ai and more. (ImageMagick required)
- Image Tools - Users can make use of tools such as slideshows, colour palettes, image rotate and image embedding.
- Earn Money - The PHP site script has the ability to be monetised via paid account upgrades and/or advertising.
The image hosting script also comes bundled with 3 plugins; comments plugin, social login and PayPal integration.
CEO of MFScripts Adam Wilson said "We've been developing Reservo for the past 6 months so we're excited to finally share it with the world. We taken the best bits from YetiShare and evolved it into a really slick image hosting solution. We can't wait to see what people do with it.".
For more information please go to http://reservo.co or @ReservoCo on twitter.