I take a MILLION pictures because, well – every moment ever is photo worthy. I get super excited when Chatbooks emails me that my book is ready or that it’s shipped. And when my Chatbooks arrive, it’s always a happy mail day!
Provo, Utah (PRWEB) September 21, 2015
For Nate and Vanessa Quigley, co-founders of Chatbooks, what matters most is celebrating the memories they make together with their seven children. That’s what drove the husband and wife team to launch the industry’s first subscription-based, automatic photobook offering in the summer of 2014 for Instagram users. Chatbooks makes it incredibly easy and affordable for customers to subscribe to an ongoing photobook series getting photos off their phones and into their homes.
Today, the company introduces Chatbooks 2.0, a significant update that extends the ease of automatic photobooks beyond Instagram to Facebook, Google Photos and Camera Roll Favorites. Whether customers share photos primarily on Instagram or Facebook – or even if they simply capture photos on their phone without sharing them on social networks – with Chatbooks it’s easy to turn those photos into printed photobooks they can hold in their hands. With Chatbooks 2.0, the company will also begin international shipping to five countries, in addition to the U.S. and Canada.
- Chatbooks now supports photo sources from Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos and Camera Roll Favorites.
- Chatbooks come in two varieties – Ongoing Book Series and Custom Books. Ongoing Book Series consist of 60-page book volumes automatically created each time an additional 60 photos are added to a supported photo source. These 60-page photobooks cost just $8/book. Custom Books consist of 30- to 365-page books created by selecting photos from a variety of photo sources including Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos and the user's Camera Roll Favorites.
- Chatbooks provides free shipping to customers in the U.S. and Canada, with shipping to the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, France and Mexico costing only $2/book. Support for additional is expected soon.
- The company printed and shipped more than 500,000 Chatbooks in its first 12 months, has more than 100,000 active customers and nearly 150,000 Instagram followers.
- Chatbooks #MomForce is the company’s unique customer service team, made up entirely of stay-at-home moms who work from every time zone across the U.S.
Vanessa Quigley, Chatbooker-in-Chief, Chatbooks
“Launching Version 2.0 of Chatbooks is such an exciting time. We know what it’s like to be overwhelmed by digital photos and confused about how to use them. Our goal for Chatbooks was to make creating photobooks super easy and super affordable. By adding Facebook and Camera Roll Favorites images to our existing Instagram offering, customers can enjoy their memories wherever they’re found.”
Lexie Scoffield, Chatbook Customer
"We’ve been married for five years and have two kids. I take a MILLION pictures because, well – every moment ever is photo worthy. I get super excited when Chatbooks emails me that my book is ready or that it’s shipped. And when my Chatbooks arrive, it’s always a happy mail day! I love everything about Chatbooks…including that I don’t have to love to scrapbook!"
Watch Lexie's Chattymonial here.
Chatbooks exists to help people hold on to what matters. The company, based in Provo, Utah, launched in 2014 with the simple mission to help strengthen families and hold on to what matters most. Chatbooks is the first photobook company to offer a subscription-based service that automatically creates new photobooks by tapping into photo sources. Chatbooks has shipped more than 500,000 photobooks, integrates with the biggest social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos) and also lets users create books from their own Camera Roll images. For more info, visit us at http://www.chatbooks.com. #chatbooks #momforce