We have an incredible tribe of employees who work harmoniously together with our company core values at the forefront of each decision they make.
Provo, UT (PRWEB) September 22, 2015
With just over three years in business, Alterra serviced its 300,000th customer this August. Founded in 2012, Alterra already services more than 1,300 cities across the United States, shattering all previous national records in the pest control industry. Alterra’s rapid growth is the result of a unique company culture focused customization and delivering memorable experiences to both customers and employees.
“300,000 is a massive landmark and we truly are excited! The truth is that we have an incredible tribe of employees who work harmoniously together with our company core values at the forefront of each decision they make. We care deeply about our customer and employee satisfaction, and aim to increase the quality of life for everyone involved. In short, we gain a lot out of making people happy.” -Heath Avery, Director of Operations
Alterra has been recently recognized in 2015 with numerous national and local awards:
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (David Royce, Founder/CEO)
- CXO of the Year, Utah Business Magazine (Derrick Royce, CCO)
- “Fastest Growing Service Company of the Year”- 1st Place Gold, American Business Awards
- “Service Company of the Year”- 2nd Place Silver, American Business Awards
- “Service Executive of the Year: David Royce”- 2nd Place Silver, American Business Awards
- #1 Fastest Growing Pest Control Service in North America, PCT Magazine’s Top 100
- #5 Fastest Growing Company, Utah Valley Business Q Magazine
- Emerging Eight, Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50
Alterra has also received multiple mentions in the news and national publications:
- Wall Street Journal- "Google-Style Office Perks Go Mainstream”
- Fortune Magazine- “Why this pest control company spends so much on Google-esque perks”
- Yahoo Small Business- “He’s Exterminating Dysfunction in the Pest Control Industry”
- Entrepreneur.com- “4 Tips for Training Your Employees to Think Like a CEO”
Alterra is North America’s fastest growing pest control company. Having expanded into 1,300 cities with more than 300,000 customers, Alterra has mastered its mission of responsibly protecting families and the environment. Alterra has been awarded an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is a proud member of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program. Alterra is also a strong supporter of the United Nation’s Nothing But Nets donating a portion of company profits annually to help fight Malaria in Africa. For more information please visit http://www.alterrapest.com.