London, UK (PRWEB) September 22, 2015
Respondents perceive that the overall business confidence index (BCI) for H2 2015 declined compared to H1 2015. Growth of the IT industry is mainly affected by the economic downturn in Brazil and China and also uncertainties over the economic environment in Greece. Nevertheless, despite a drop in BCI, the highest percentage of IT industry executives view today’s economic conditions as stable worldwide. The future outlook remains positive due to the rising demand for cloud computing services and increasing demand for software and hardware technologies such as mobility. During the next 6 months the industry is poised to increase its expenditure toward green initiatives and the development of new products.
Executives operating in Europe and the RoW believe that customer confidence will improve in H2 2015, as against H1 2015. On average, respondents expect the prices for software to grow by 1.6% during the next 6 months. Respondents operating in the APAC region anticipate staff headcount numbers to grow by 1.1 percentage point in H2 2015, in comparison with H1 2015.
New research report “IT Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2015” developed by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: IT Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2015
Published: September, 2015
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The research report offers a comprehensive examination of IT industry executives’ opinion on business situation during July-December 2015. The study limelights current economic conditions, price variations among suppliers, sales performance, market and company growth forecasts, expenditure patterns, and top priorities. In addition, it provides granular information categorised by region and presents a comparison with H1 2015.
- Examination of the prevailing economic landscape worldwide and in various regions.
- Review of industry executives' expectations toward growth outlook for their company and the industry over the coming 6 months.
- Analysis of IT industry executives' ideas about the changes in customer confidence during H2 2015.
- Expected changes in supplier prices across different categories and their influence on business confidence.
- Tracking of anticipated changes in the number of employees and sales for H2 2015 amid industry executives worldwide.
- Highlights of various areas in which industry executives plan to invest in the next 6 months.
- Detailed information on possible business concerns pinpointed by survey respondents for H2 2015.
- Identification of key priorities of industry executives that operate in various regions
More reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.