London, UK (PRWEB) September 22, 2015
The global plastic door and window market has a positive future outlook, with major opportunities lying in the commercial and residential building construction sectors. The global market for plastic doors and windows is projected to expand at 5% CAGR during 2015-2020. The key factors propelling the market growth include increase in the building construction market and expansion of reconstruction activities worldwide. Growing awareness about the specific features of plastic windows and doors, such as superior energy efficiency, wind resistance and heat resistance, is also boosting the sector’s growth.
The residential construction segment will likely remain the dominant market in terms of value. The development of new applications in residential construction will likely drive growth in the segment in the foreseeable future.
The emerging trends that are poised to directly impact the dynamics of the industry comprise replacement of aluminum by eco-friendly plastics, fully reversible windows and energy efficiency in plastic doors and windows. Masonite International Corp, Jeld-Wen, Atrium Windows & Doors, Masco Corporation and Deceuninck NV are some of the dominant suppliers of plastic doors and windows.
The APAC region is forecast to remain the largest plastic door and window market, driven by the growth in the construction industry, rising awareness of product features, booming population in the region. North America will likely post significant growth during the forecast period on the back of the recovery of the national economy and the rise of specific construction activities.
New market research report “Global Plastic Door and Window Market 2015-2020 Trend Forecast and Opportunity Analysis” prepared by Lucintel has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Plastic Door and Window Market 2015-2020 Trend Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
Published: September, 2015
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the world plastic door and window market, segmenting it based on material, product, application type, and by region. It offers accurate data on, and an in-depth analysis of key trends, drivers, and directions. The study presents forecasts for the overall plastic doors and windows market through to 2020 as well as gives forecasts for the certain market segments.
- Market size estimation in value terms.
- World plastic door and window market trends during 2009-2014 and forecast to 2020, by segment and region.
- Analysis of the global market size by different product types, in value terms; by the type of material, and by application.
- Regional market analysis, covering North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- Evaluation of growth opportunities in various segments and regions.
- Strategic analysis, including new product development, M&A, competitive scenario, and expansion strategies of global suppliers of plastic doors and windows.
- Review of emerging applications of the market in different segments.
- Porter’s five forces analysis limelighting the intensity of the competition in the industry.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.