We recently wrote a $5,000 commission check to a travel agent who booked both the wedding package and rooms through AskMeWeddings.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) September 25, 2015
AskMeWeddings has announced new ways for travel agents to earn more from now through December 21, 2015. In addition to up to 15% commission on rooms and wedding package bookings, travel agents can earn air credit up to $500 for wedding packages booked; earn an all-inclusive vacation for two by answering a short questionnaire about the new AskMeWeddings.com website; earn a $250 resort credit for guests; and earn a free postcard mailing. For more details, contact AskMeWeddings at TravelAgents(at)AskMeWeddings(dot)com or call 844-TA-AskMe (844-822-7563).
“The commissions and perks we offer to travel agents add up quickly,” stated Marilyn Cairo, Managing Partner of AskMeWeddings, “We recently wrote a $5,000 commission check to a travel agent who booked both the wedding package and rooms through AskMeWeddings. We make booking destination weddings easy and rewarding.”
To earn rewards, commissions up to 15% and more from now until December 21, 2015, AskMeWeddings is offering travel agents the following opportunities:
- Air Fare Credit for travel agents
- Book 2 (two) weddings packages and earn $100 air credit
- Book 4 (four) wedding packages and ear $250 air credit
- Book 6 wedding packages and earn $500 air credit
- Resort Credit for the Client
- Up to a $250 resort credit for the guest when travel agents book a package priced at $2500 or more
- Free Customized Postcard Mailing to 150 of the travel agents’ clients per month to promote romance travel
- Learn to Earn for a chance to win an all-inclusive vacation for two
- Answer a short questionnaire after exploring the new website AskMeWeddings.com to be entered in a chance to win an all-inclusive stay for two at one of AskMeWeddings partner hotels.
To register for the programs, email TravelAgents(at)AskMeWeddings(dot)com or call 844-TA-AskMe (844-822-7563).
Standard commission rates offered by AskMeWeddings include up to 15% on room bookings and up to 12% on wedding package bookings. AskMeWeddings is the exclusive Romance Department for Paradisus Resorts, Melia Resorts, Coconut Bay Resort & Spa, Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, and Occidental Hotels & Resorts including Royal Hideaway.
AskMeWeddings is a Miami based firm that manages the destination wedding divisions for leading hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America. AskMeWeddings develops rewarding programs for travel agents and makes coordinating their clients destination wedding an effortless endeavor. For more information visit http://www.AskMeWeddings.com.