Many of our clients don’t have the luxury of running their business from their office. New app puts tools at their fingertips for monitoring campaigns, responding to fast-changing conditions, and adjusting their messaging — even when they’re on the go.
Wilmington, Del. (PRWEB) September 28, 2015
GetResponse, the leading email marketing SaaS platform, has released advanced new mobile apps that enable users to manage marketing campaigns, even when they’re on the go. The apps automatically adjust to fit the screens of any iOS or Android mobile device.
“Many of our clients don’t have the luxury of running their business from their office,” said GetResponse Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “The GetResponse app puts tools at their fingertips for monitoring campaigns, responding to fast-changing conditions, and adjusting their messaging — even when they’re on the go.”
ABOUT THE APPS
There are two versions — one for Apple iOS and one for Android. Both provide the same functionality on devices ranging in size from the smallest smartphone to the largest tablets. Both versions provide these capabilities:
- The account holder can create and send plain-text emails, review and send drafts previously prepared on a laptop or desktop, or re-send previous emails.
- Messages can be sent to the entire marketing list, any segment, or even a single subscriber.
- Marketers can monitor campaign stats, viewing screen-friendly charts and forwarding pre-formatted reports by email.
- The app enables the user to view new subscribers instantly and search the updated subscriber database in real-time.
- At conferences and other in-person events, marketers can continue to build their email list on the spot, adding contacts by manual entry or importing updates from the address book.
- The database can be updated with new information, enabling the marketer to perform real-time searches, manage subscribers, check the locations of subscribers and view their responses to email campaigns.
- The robust statistics engine transmits data to mobile devices, allowing users to discover how readers become subscribers and find out why they unsubscribe.
- Statistics are formatted on easy-to-read graphs showing open rates, click-throughs, and purchases — available within 24 hours after sending a message.
- Autoresponders stats are available, with no searching required, by pinning them to the app dashboard.
- Users can change the status of autoresponders using the app and can activate or deactivate follow-up messages.
- The app includes an enhanced landing page module for supervising campaigns remotely, with instant access to A/B testing, landing page link-sharing, and mobile inbox preview.
- The app forwards important notices to the mobile device, so users can stay up-to-date when away from the office.
- The app also provides direct access from the app dashboard to the popular GetResponse Email Marketing Tips Blog.
The iOS app is available for free download at the Apple App Store. The Android version can be downloaded free from Google Play. The apps work with any GetResponse account, including the GetResponse 30-day free trial.
“The new mobile app promises to be an exciting productivity booster,” said Simon Grabowski. “Anyone from a solopreneur to the manager of a full-scale production team can stay on top of email marketing campaigns, whether in the office, traveling on business, or taking a vacation.”
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GetResponse serves more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Vemma, Carrefour, Men’s Health Magazine, HP, KFC, Quick Sprout, Burger King, Amgen, Starbucks, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms. For more information, visit http://www.getresponse.com.