We designed StudentForms to provide a better, more cost effective approach that drastically improves institutional efficiencies and the student experience.
PHOENIX (PRWEB) September 24, 2015
CampusLogic, creator of cloud-based, self-service software for financial aid offices, today announced the release of StudentForms which automates any financial aid form making it digital, mobile, and self-service. Combined with CampusLogic’s automated FAFSA verification product, StudentVerification, Financial Aid Offices can now be truly paperless.
According to FAFSA Application Statistics at FinAid.org, financial aid offices are dealing with 20 million students and an estimated half a billion pages of financial aid documentation. Most of those documents are pieces of paper passed back and forth in person, over fax machines, or sent by mail and email.
“Financial Aid Offices are arguably the hardest-working and most under-served department at colleges and universities. The lack of student self-service and mobile technology coupled with complex financial aid processes, makes financial aid time-consuming for both staff and students”, said Chris Chumley Chief Operating Officer at CampusLogic. “We designed StudentForms to provide a better, more cost effective approach that drastically improves institutional efficiencies and the student experience.”
With StudentForms, financial aid staff can:
- Initiate, review, and track Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals online and with mobile devices.
- Convert any custom financial aid forms into mobile-optimized web forms including workflow, triggers, and student/parent e-signature capabilities. Custom forms examples include: Authorization of Credit to Account, Institutional Aid Applications, Low Income Verification Forms, and more.
- Automatically follow-up on student forms and trigger confirmations via email and SMS texts. Email and text content can be fully customized.
- Easily review documents and audit trails from their Staff Portal.
- Eliminate time consuming imaging and indexing of documents for storage with pre-indexed document retrieval.
And, students can:
- Review and track Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals online and with mobile devices.
- Review tasks, upload documents, and complete forms from their Student Portal which is optimized for mobile devices.
- Easily sign documents with built-in e-signature capabilities.
- Get a fully digital, mobile, and faster financial aid experience with less frustration.
StudentForms is available today. To schedule a live demo of StudentForms, visit http://www.campuslogic.com
CampusLogic is transforming the way colleges and universities provide financial aid with its student self-service platform. Modern, mobile, and smart, the platform simplifies financial aid management. With 300K+ active students across 35+ colleges and universities, we help higher ed deliver an exceptional financial aid experience at a fraction of the time and budget institutions spend today.
Media Contact for CampusLogic