San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 28, 2015
Talent Rover, the comprehensive software platform that modernizes the staffing and recruitment industry, today released a specialized edition for healthcare staffing. Designed in partnership with healthcare staffing firms, Talent Rover’s solution simplifies the most challenging aspects of healthcare recruiting including credentialing, billing, per diem scheduling, MSPs and much more. The Talent Rover Healthcare Staffing Edition will be unveiled at the Healthcare Staffing Summit, September 28-30 at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas.
“Healthcare staffing is arguable the most complicated, highly regulated, and riskiest niche in the recruitment business. We recognized that these recruiters were underserved and needed a specialized solution that captures their unique workflow,” said Brandon Metcalf, Founder and COO of Talent Rover. “We’ve created that solution, and in initial testing, we’ve found that it can eliminate thousands of hours of busywork per month. It’s a game changer for healthcare staffing.”
Built on Talent Rover’s cloud-based, 100% mobile staffing and recruitment platform, the new solution features a suite of workflows, tools and interfaces designed specifically for healthcare staffing. It includes:
- Automated Credentialing. Normally, recruiters manually gather and verify hundreds of different credentials and tests for healthcare professionals. Now, candidates can submit credentials and take tests online through Talent Rover’s self-service Communities in partnership with Prophecy Healthcare.
- Pay & Bill for Healthcare. Talent Rover tracks healthcare organizations at the account, client and department level. The system automatically allocates hours, factors in travel and housing costs, and attaches the right timesheets to each invoice. Process payroll with 4-5 hours of work instead of 60+.
- Scheduler. Talent Rover’s shift scheduling tool has been upgraded for healthcare. In Talent Rover Communities, candidates submit their availability and clients submit their needs. Recruiters can schedule down to 15-minute intervals and automatically text candidates to confirm shifts.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP). For firms that subcontract work as an MSP, Talent Rover now serves as Vendor Management System (VMS). Invite subcontractors to join a dedicated Community where they can view requisitions and submit candidates.
- Rate Card Support. No matter how complex a rate card system is, Talent Rover can handle it and help recruiters maximize their gross profit spread.
About Talent Rover
Talent Rover is a comprehensive software platform that modernizes the staffing and recruitment industry. It evolved beyond an ATS to a fully mobile, cloud-based solution built on the Salesforce platform while combining a robust ATS with CRM, HRIS with benefits administration, online timesheets & expense reports, integrated accounting software, social media integration, and branded communities.