Dwell on Design NY visitors will be the first to see the latest additions to the Resource Furniture collection of indoor and now outdoor furniture while experiencing stunning Norwegian landscapes through the Nature wallcovering collection.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 28, 2015
Resource Furniture, named “the biggest retailer in the multifunctional space” by The Wall Street Journal, is excited to release five new products during Dwell on Design New York. The show, which runs from October 2-4, is hosted at Skylight Clarkson Square in SoHo. Dwell on Design visitors will be the first to see the latest additions to the Resource Furniture collection of indoor and now outdoor furniture while experiencing stunning Norwegian landscapes through the Nature wallcovering collection.
By incorporating the latest furniture and wallcoverings, Resource Furniture will showcase three spaces to demonstrate the seamless multifunctionality that these offerings create in different environments. Along with the Nature line of wallcoverings, new items to be unveiled include the Plurimo uniquely expanding table, La Literatura Open storage system, Goliath Outdoor expanding dining table and Flex modular sofa. In addition, Resource Furniture will showcase popular favorites like the LGM Tavolo wall bed system.
- Nature is the latest wall covering line in the collection by photographers Tom Haga and Lena Johnsen, featuring enormous, high resolution images of dramatic Norwegian forest, mountain, farm and ocean scenes, on removable, PVC-free wallpaper made from sustainably managed forests. Just like ConcreteWall, the Nature collection creates a large scale trompe l'oeil.
- Plurimo table is a new concept in extension tables. It uniquely expands in both width and length with hidden extensions and self-storing leaves. Available in five sizes, the Plurimo table also comes in three heights: standard, counter and bar to suit many spaces.
- Goliath Outdoor dining table is the first of its kind and can expand from a slim console to a nine foot table suitable a large dinner party.
- La Literatura Open is a highly customizable, freestanding shelving system designed and made in Spain. La Literatura can include hideaway desks, drawers, movable shelves and storage cabinets, making it ideal to also use as a freestanding room partition.
- Flex is a modular sofa system that can be easily re-arranged into a variety of configurations with movable backrests that maximize comfort and allow the Flex to transform into a lounge or free-standing bed.
Tom Haga, the creator of ConcreteWall and the latest Nature wall covering collection, will be available along with Resource Furniture principals for interviews during the Dwell on Design Press preview day on Oct. 2 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. For more information and high resolution images, please contact Laura Anderson at laura(at)resourcefurniture(dot)com.
Attendees can register and view the full schedule of events by visiting ny.dwellondesign.com.
# # #
About Resource Furniture
Resource Furniture is the original – and largest - source for cutting-edge, multi-functional living systems, offering the most inspired and innovative furniture solutions available in the world for more than 15 years. With showrooms in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Mexico City, Resource Furniture continues to define and revolutionize the industry by offering the most technologically innovative, space-saving and sustainable products in the world, all of which transform any space with both beauty and functionality. http://www.resourcefurniture.com