This live CE-approved webinar* will present results of the 2015 Healthcare Workforce Executive Insights Survey.
Woburn, MA (PRWEB) September 29, 2015
Join HealthcareSource(R), the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry, and The American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) on Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:00 PM ET for the 2015 Healthcare Workforce Executive Insights Survey Results Webinar.
This live CE-approved webinar* will present results of the 2015 Healthcare Workforce Executive Insights Survey. The survey attracted over 400 healthcare professionals who shared how their organizations are responding to the rapidly changing industry.
Along with the results, a panel of healthcare HR experts will provide commentary on the findings and what they mean for the future of healthcare talent management. Webinar panelists include:
- Dawn M. Rose, JD, PHR, Executive Director, American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA)
- Ursula Pawlowski, MSHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, HR Concierge, American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA)
- Frederick P. Morgeson, Ph.D., Eli Broad Professor of Management, Michigan State University & Scientific Advisor, HealthcareSource
- David Szary, Founder & Partner, Lean Human Capital & The Recruiter Academy
Who should attend:
- Human resource, recruitment, talent acquisition, organizational development, learning management, and education professionals in the healthcare industry
- Clinical educators, healthcare executives, healthcare media personnel and human resource media personnel.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:00 PM ET
Copy and paste this URL to register:
*This webinar has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and qualifies for 1 credit hour towards Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) recertification through the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA).
With more than 2,500 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite℠ helps healthcare organizations recruit, develop, and retain the best workforce possible in order to improve the patient and resident experience. The company's cloud-based talent management solutions include applicant tracking, behavioral assessments, reference checking, employee performance, compensation, competency and learning management, and eLearning courseware. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare's "Healthcare's Hottest," Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" list. To learn more about HealthcareSource, visit: http://www.healthcaresource.com.
Media Contact, HealthcareSource: