Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) September 29, 2015
The 27th Annual Decisionmakers’ Forum, produced by ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums, provides key leaders from government and industry around the world the opportunity to discuss the full range of issues facing the cleanup of the U.S. nuclear weapons complex and activities of the National Nuclear Security Administration while networking in an intimate setting in Amelia Island, FL.
ExchangeMonitor is pleased to announce the full agenda, complete with more than 25 speakers from key government agencies and industry organizations and more than thirty hours of networking time for attendees. Sessions on the agenda include:
- New Contracting and Procurement Approaches: Balancing Risk and Reward
- The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board: Evolving Approaches to Improve Safety
- High-Level Waste
- U.S. Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Waste Management
- Upcoming Procurement Opportunities: Planned Procurements Over the Next Three Years
- WIPP Reopening
- And more!
This year’s sessions will feature a mix of panel and roundtable discussions, case studies, and keynote presentations to offer attendees the most valuable information from the myriad speakers listed on the agenda, to include:
- Alison Markovitz, Director, National Laboratory Operations Board
- Mark Whitney, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. DOE, Office of Environmental Management
- Jack Surash, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition & Project Management, U.S. DOE, Office of Environmental Management
- Sean Sullivan, Board Member, Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
- David Blee, Executive Director, U.S. Nuclear Infrastructure Council
- Rod Baltzer, President and CEO, Waste Control Specialists
- Anne White, President, Wolverine Nuclear Services
- Congressional Representative Chuck Fleischmann, U.S. Representative to Tennessee’s 3rd District
- Stuart MacVean, President and Project Manager, Savannah River Remediation
- Bill Gallo, CEO, Kurion
- And more.
To view the full agenda and complete list of speakers, please visit http://www.decisionmakersforum.com.
Join more than 400 experts that will gather in Amelia Island, Florida for the 27th Annual Decisionmakers’ Forum October 19-22, 2015. The program, led by Forum Chair, Llewellyn King, Founder of The Energy Daily and Executive Producer and Host of “White House Chronicle,” and Program Director, Rob Smart, former Senior Fellow with the U.S. Nuclear Infrastructure Council (NIC), will cover significant issues facing the U.S. nuclear weapon complex.
Registration for this highly-anticipated educational forum is open, but space is limited so pre-registration is encouraged for attendees. Visit http://www.decisionmakersforum.com for more information about secured speakers, sessions, and registration information.
About ExchangeMonitor, a division of Access Intelligence, LLC
ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums, Inc. publishes professional newsletters and creates, manages and sponsors forums, colloquiums and workshops to facilitate an exchange of views and information among government officials, private industry executives, non-governmental organizations and other entities on critical national and international programs and policies.
About Access Intelligence, LLC
Access Intelligence, LLC, a portfolio company of Veronis Suhler Stevenson, is a b-to-b media and information company headquartered in Rockville, Md., serving the media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, chemical engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include Weapons Complex Monitor, RadWaste Monitor, Nuclear Security and Deterrence Monitor, GHG Reduction Technologies, Defense Daily, Cynopsis, Cablefax, PR News, FOLIO:, AdMonsters, Event Marketer, LeadsCon, Chief Marketer, Media Industry Newsletter, Defense Daily Network, Aviation Today, Studio Daily, POWER and Via Satellite. Market-leading shows include The Radwaste Summit, The Decisionmakers’ Forum, The Nuclear Deterrence Summit, LeadsCon, CCUS Conference, The FOLIO: Show, Event Marketer Summit, SATELLITE 2015, OR Manager, LDC Trade Forums, Clean Gulf, ELECTRIC POWER, Energy Ocean and Offshore Communications. Access Intelligence also produces executive conferences for the healthcare, PR, media, cable, energy and defense market.