Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) September 28, 2015
SharePoint Fest Chicago 2015 will offer the largest selection of workshops in the five year history of the event.
The three Full-Day workshops will run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Dux Raymond Sy - Beyond SharePoint Deployment: How Can IT Inspire, Motivate And Drive Sustainable Adoption?
- Benjamin Niaulin - Discover SharePoint and Office 365 - What do you have in there?
- Christopher McNulty - Big Data MasterClass – Advanced Document and Data Management in SharePoint & Office 365
Five Morning workshops will run from 8:30 am to 12:00 noon.
- Ira Fuchs - SharePoint Cheap Thrills Workshop
- Mark Rackley - A Beginner’s Guide to Client Side Development in SharePoint
- Sarah Haase - Cowboys versus Ninjas: A SharePoint user adoption workshop
- Vlad Catrinescu - SharePoint 2016 for IT Professionals
- Marc Anderson - Building SharePoint Solutions with KnockoutJS
Five Afternoon workshops will run from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Ira Fuchs - SharePoint Workflow Master Workshop
- Mark Rackley - A Deeper Dive into Client Side Development in SharePoint
- Michelle Caldwell - Use Innovation Games and Gamestorming Techniques to Jump Start Your Next Project!
- Scott Shearer - Site Collection Administrator Boot Camp
- Jeff Willinger - Using Office 365 to Create the Digital Workplace
About SharePoint Fest
SharePoint Fest is in its fifth year. It offers a two-day conference (with an optional workshop day) that brings together SharePoint enthusiasts and practitioners, with many of the leading SharePoint experts and solution providers in the country.
Attend SharePoint Fest – Chicago where attendees will be able to attend workshops and technical sessions – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers, and Microsoft MCM's and MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Power User, Implementation/Administration, Business Value, Search, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Office 365 and SharePoint Development. Attendees will be able to choose one complete learning track or mix and match based on what content best meets their current needs.
At SharePoint Fest - Chicago, there will be sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, business analysts, information architects, and knowledge workers, which will ensure that attendees walk away with as much knowledge as they desire to truly leverage SharePoint in their current environment.