TMNA Services Named One of the Best Places to Work in PA

Share Article

Company recognized as Best Place to Work for second time in four years of operation

News Image

TMNA Services, LLC (TMNAS) has been selected as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania. For the second consecutive year, TMNAS joins the list of 100 outstanding companies in Pennsylvania recognized by the Best Places to Work in PA program.

“This is an outstanding achievement to be recognized for the second time, in only four years of operation. The combination of our recent new hires with experienced staff from a core group of Tokio Marine companies provides energy and first-class professionalism,” shared Tokio Marine North America, Inc. & TMNAS President and CEO, Akira Harashima. “With a remarkable commitment to our “Good Company” guiding principles and values, TMNAS employees are a part of a team that does the right thing for our colleagues and customers, ensuring an enjoyable and safe workplace with a trustworthy workforce.”

The Best Places to Work in PA Program uses a survey evaluation program similar to the Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America.” A survey is sent to both the employers and employees at several hundred companies across the state. Each company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems, and demographics are worth 25% of the total evaluation. The remaining 75% is based on an objective employee survey to measure the employee experience. All results and additional information can be found at

Visit for information about career opportunities and the rewarding TMNAS culture.

About TMNA Services
TMNA Services, LLC (TMNAS) was established in 2012 as the shared services company for Tokio Marine North America, Inc. (TMNA), the U.S. holding company for the Japan-based Tokio Marine Group. With headquarters located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, TMNAS provides value-added services to all TMNA Group Companies including Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY), First Insurance Company of Hawaii (FICOH), and Tokio Marine Management, Inc. (TMM) and its insurance companies. TMNAS’ range of services includes Actuarial, Corporate Communications, Facilities, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Internal Audit, Human Resources, and Legal. These services deliver efficiencies and cost savings through the streamlining of processes, while building synergies across business units.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Bill Procopio
TMNA Services
+1 (610) 538-2279
Email >
Follow >
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Like >
Visit website