AcctTwo's implementation team managed to be flexible with us and still keep us on track - the best of both worlds.
Houston, TX and Frisco, TX (PRWEB) September 30, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that First Baptist Church Frisco has implemented Intacct's best-in-class ERP and accounting software to improve reporting as well as credit card and payroll automation. Started in 1902 in what was then only a one train stop town, First Baptist Church Frisco is located in Collin County north of Dallas in one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. FBC Frisco has grown through worship and small group Bible Studies, pushing weekly attendance over the 1,400 mark in 2014. After a rigorous software evaluation, FBC Frisco chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by First Baptist Church Frisco:
- First Baptist Church Frisco was using an outdated legacy accounting system and Excel spreadsheets for managing much of its reporting and budgeting.
- Managing data and generating reports was a time-consuming and error-prone process.
- Credit card processing and reconciliation took valuable time away from higher-value tasks.
- Church leaders were unable to get the accurate, detailed, real-time reports they needed tailored for their functional area.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct provides FBC Frisco with an accounting solution that can work with other systems via APIs or imports.
- With Intacct, FBC Frisco will be able to streamline processes and benefit from system automation.
- FBC Frisco will have anytime access and visibility into the financial system as well as reports and dashboards via a web browser.
- Intacct provides the church with a robust general ledger that is multi-dimensional.
- Church leadership will have access to real time reports with key metrics.
Highlighted Comments from First Baptist Church Frisco's Director of Accounting and Human Resources:
"Intacct's ability to integrate with other systems is proving transformative for our church's credit card and payroll processing," said Janet Bresson, FBC Frisco's Director of Accounting and Human Resources. "AcctTwo's implementation team managed to be flexible with us and still keep us on track - the best of both worlds."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales