Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWEB) September 29, 2015
Santa Clara, Calif., API World Conference & Expo, September 29, 2015 – CallFire, Inc., the cloud-based text and voice platform that helps organizations engage their target audiences, today announced a new API for developers looking to maximize applications with voice and text functionality. Originally launched in 2012 to offer developers an alternative to CallFire’s self-serve dashboard, the updated API goes beyond original functionality to enable both one-to-one and one-to-many voice and text communication.
New features include:
- Transactional voice and text with high throughput
- Advanced applications including auto replies and one-to-many campaigns
- IVR XML code hosting – fully managed without a need for your own servers
- Shared short codes
- No-stack development environment
- Time-based dialing functionality
- Scheduling calls and texts
- Compliance features including scrubbing and Do Not Contact (DNC) management
- Ability to upload unlimited contacts into new campaigns
- Industry leading Answering Machine Detection
- On-demand reporting, with partial response querying to enable developers to get only the data they need at any given time
- Faster and less taxing on existing infrastructure
- Support for the popular and powerful Swagger interface
“CallFire originally launched as an intuitive self-serve dashboard for voice and text campaigns, and we quickly recognized that some of the most creative applications of our technology are built within the limitless open source development environment,” said Vijesh Mehta, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, speaking at API: World Conference and Expo in Santa Clara, CA. “The developer community is a priority for our organization and we listened to its feedback closely after launching our first open API a couple of years ago. The result is a fast, intuitive API that requires very little startup costs and no hosting resources within a world-class developer experience. We make it easy on developers so they build offerings that enable customers to just set it and forget it.”
In addition to extensive new functionality, the new CallFire API addresses current government guidelines for business voice and text communications, ensuring that businesses are compliant with the Do-Not-Call Registry (DNC) when communicating with their customers and other audiences. The API also includes free expert customer support.
“After reviewing thousands of APIs, nothing is more frustrating than having to figure out what an API does,” said renowned API Evangelist Kin Lane, who recently reviewed the CallFire API. “CallFire gives me what I need within five seconds or less, without any clicking or scrolling. This is the way APIs should be.”
Lane’s review can be found here: http://apievangelist.com/2015/05/03/a-review-of-the-callfire-communication-platform/
CallFire provides phone and text services to help organizations of all sizes efficiently communicate with customers, prospects and other constituents through its CallFire, Ez Texting and FireText brands. The CallFire self-serve platform is intuitive enough for the smallest organization or startup, while also robust enough for the Fortune 500. Over 200,000 customers have relied on CallFire since 2006. For more information, visit callfire.com.