This partnership with Updater is another step toward our goal of perfecting the real estate transaction for our clients.
NEW CITY, NY (PRWEB) October 01, 2015
Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty now offers Updater, a guided web application that streamlines the moving process, in order to provide more efficient moves for their clients.
“The move is arguably the toughest part of the real estate transaction for most home buyers and sellers,” says Jenna Weinerman, Marketing Director for Updater. “Shopping is fun, but moving is stressful. Therefore, we’re thrilled to help Rand Realty agents deliver an impressive and stress-free experience around the move.”
When a buyer or seller works with Rand Realty, their agent grants them free access to Updater’s suite of services prior to their move. Updater saves clients hours and headaches on moving-related tasks, including:
- Updating Accounts: Clients can automatically update any of over 15,000 business and account records including magazines, newspapers, charities, retail loyalty, frequent flier accounts, and much more.
- Connecting Home Services: An Updater moving concierge helps set up all of the client’s digital services including phone, Internet, and cable, identifying the best prices available and scheduling in-home installation appointments.
- Forwarding Mail: Clients can file their official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form without having to set foot in a post office.
- Sending Digital Moving Announcements: Clients can create a custom digital eCard to post on social media or send via email, notifying friends and family of their new address.
- Claiming Move-in Offers: Clients gain access to special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, packing supplies, local fitness classes, and more.
- Getting an Insurance Quote: Clients can source auto, home, and renter’s insurance quotes through Rand Realty’s preferred providers, Hudson United Mortgage, Title, and Insurance.
“This partnership with Updater is another step toward our goal of perfecting the real estate transaction for our clients,” states Joseph Rand, Managing Partner of Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty. "It’s one of the best tools I’ve seen for making the moving processes easier and simpler. I used it when I moved, and I absolutely loved it.”
Updater makes moving easier for the 45 million Americans on the move every year. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Thousands of relocation professionals (from real estate brokers to property managers) rely on Updater’s business solutions to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater experience. Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised $10 million from SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®), and leading angel investors. Visit http://www.updater.com for more information.
About Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - Rand Realty, founded in 1984, is the No. 1 real estate brokerage firm in the Greater Hudson Valley, with over 25 offices serving Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Putnam and Dutchess counties in New York, as well as Bergen and Passaic counties in New Jersey.
Rand Realty has more than 800 residential real estate sales associates, as well as a commercial real estate company (Rand Commercial Services) and the Hudson United Group, which provide residential mortgage lending, title services, and commercial and residential insurance.
The companies can be found online at http://www.randrealty.com, http://www.randcommercial.com and http://www.hudsonunited.com. Rand Realty can also be found and interacted with on Facebook and Twitter.