Naperville, IL (PRWEB) October 01, 2015
EuroMaids, a longstanding residential and commercial cleaning service based out of Naperville, has just announced their new Green Cleaning services. These Green Cleaning practices will replace all conventional cleaning products and services, reducing their carbon footprint and environmental impact while protecting the health of their clients. EuroMaids now stands among the few cleaning services in the Chicago’s western suburbs that are paving the way for more sustainable practices in floor, window, and carpet cleaning.
Effective immediately, EuroMaids adopted the following standards for every cleaning product they use:
- Must not contain any ozone-depleting compounds, greenhouse gases, or substances that contribute to photochemical smog and poor indoor air quality.
- Must have a pH between 4 and 9.
- Must not be corrosive or irritating to the skin or eyes.
- Must not be delivered in aerosol cans.
- Must not contain dyes.
- Must not be toxic to humans or aquatic life.
- Must be biodegradable.
- Must not contain petroleum distillates.
- Must not contain more than 0.5 percent by weight of phosphorous.
- Must be bio-based (i.e., utilize biological products or renewable, domestic agricultural [plant, animal, or marine] or forestry materials).
- Must not contain chlorinated solvents.
A spokesperson for EuroMaids http://euro-maids.com has revealed that these new cleaning methods will not raise costs or restrict their prior cleaning services in any way. EuroMaids reports: “It is the responsibility of every corporation and consumer to promote the health of their family, community, and the environment. We want to make it as easy as possible for home and business owners to make the right choice by switching to a green cleaning process. If everyone does their part, we will be able to create a cleaner world for future generations.”