This tape series is engineered to meet the rigid requirements of contractors and builders working with mechanical insulation and metal building insulation.
(PRWEB) September 30, 2015
ECHOtape, a leading specialty tape supplier, has expanded its insulation tape line designed for contractors, builders and construction professionals. Enhanced with new products designed for wide temperature ranges, the updated line will be featured at CONSTRUCT in St. Louis, Missouri. The company will be exhibiting at booth #113.
“ECHOtape’s Insulation Tape line is being expanded with six all-new performance tapes and the entire product line is being updated with a new adhesive system that can withstand extreme weather conditions many builders face during winter,” said Risa Edelstein, director of marketing at ECHOtape. “Building professionals have one rule – get the job done right the first time. This tape series is engineered to meet the rigid requirements of contractors and builders working with mechanical insulation and metal building insulation.”
ECHOtape’s Insulation Tape line intends to help the $8 billion insulation industry and its associated metal contractors and builders who need to rely on high performance tapes. Since temperatures associated with insulation projects can get as low as 40 below zero degrees Fahrenheit, materials used must uphold high-strength bonds for extreme weather resistance. The new cold weather properties allow contractors to apply the tapes in temperatures as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit and maintain full functionality. ECHOtape’s new insulation tape line with this advanced adhesive system includes the following:
- All Weather WMP-VR Facing Tape (FS-G7731): Used as a vapor seal for WMP-VR faced insulation
- All Weather WMP-VR-R Plus Facing Tape (FS-G7732): Used as a vapor seal on WMP-VR Plus faced insulation.
- All Weather WMP-10 Metal Facing Tape (FS-G7735): Used as a vapor seal on WMP-10 faced insulation.
- All Weather EHP-VR-R Plus Facing Tape (FS-G7739): Used as a vapor seal for EHP-VR-R Plus faced insulation.
- All Weather Alpha-VR-R Plus Facing Tape (FS-G7747): Used as a vapor seal for ALPHA-VR-R Plus faced insulation.
- Embossed Vinyl Seaming Tape (VI-V6460): Used as a vapor seal for white vinyl faced insulation.
- All Weather ASJ Facing Tape (FS-J7743): Used as a vapor seal for all service jacketing faced duct board and pipe insulation.
- All Weather FSK Insulation Tape (FS-K7751): Used as a vapor seal for FSK jacketed insulation.
- All Weather Aluminum Foil Tapes (MT-A7717 & MT-A7727): Used as a vapor seal for all foil faced insulation.
- All Weather White Aluminum Foil Tape (MT-A7729): Used as a vapor seal for Dow Thermax tm foil faced boards.
- All Weather Double Coated Transfer Tape (DC-R129A): Used for lap seals on laminated insulation, reflective insulation and mechanical insulation.
- Single Sided Thermal Break Tapes (FO-V2348 & FO-V2344): Used to seal gaps and improve thermal efficiency.
“We understand that quality work depends on the ability to produce an airtight, weather-resistant bond,” said Edelstein. “Our line of tapes is designed to work in all kinds of weather conditions and get the job done right the first time.”
ECHOtape will showcase its new Insulation Tape line up at CONSTRUCT September 30 – October 3, ICAA Convention & Trade Show October 1, and METALCON October 14. For more information about ECHOtape’s Insulation Tapes, visit http://www.echotape.com/product-categories/insulation/.
For more than 40 years, ECHOtape has helped companies match their specific application needs with the right tape. Serving industries across North America including manufacturing, building & construction, paper mills and paper converters, ECHOtape exclusively focuses on pressure sensitive tape by bringing performance and value-wise solutions to their customers. With distribution centers across North America and an experienced technical sales team, ECHOtape continues to provide personalized service to each and every customer the same way it has since it was founded in 1973. ECHOtape remains a family-owned and operated business. To learn more about the company, call 800-461-8273 or visit http://www.echotape.com.
For additional information, contact:
Heather Ripley, Ripley PR
hripley (at) ripleypr (dot) com