(PRWEB) October 05, 2015
Strategic Radiology (SR) announced today that Southeast Radiology, Ltd. (SERL) of Glen Mills, PA has joined forces with the SR coalition of progressive, independent radiology groups geographically dispersed throughout the US. Through this alignment, SERL will now have access to collective resources in all aspects of radiology practice operations, patient safety, clinical quality, and deployment of subspecialized radiology services. With the addition of SERL, SR now consists of 23 member and affiliate US based radiology group practices.
“We are very excited to now be a part of the nation’s leading network of independent radiology group practices,” said Kurt Muetterties, MD, president of SERL. “For us, this validates that we are the market leader in our region of the country, as well as having achieved the level of clinical quality and expertise that merits inclusion with this elite group.”
“SERL’s expertly trained and quality focused radiologists are a welcomed addition to the SR family,” said Arl Van Moore, Jr, MD, FACR, CEO of SR. “The group is widely recognized as a market leader within the greater Philadelphia region, and has consistently demonstrated the kind of commitment to clinical quality and safety that is the cornerstone of the SR organization’s patient care delivery model. We’re very pleased to have them on board.”
Through affiliation with SR, groups like SERL can gain value for their practice and hospital partners in many ways, including participation in the SR Patient Safety Organization® (PSO), the Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), SR Subspecialty Teleradiology Partners® (SR-STP®) collaborative national reading pool, and SR® forums, in which they can interact with their peers on both business operations and quality discussions. These products have been proven to bring value back to existing SR member groups that ultimately benefit the patients, physicians, and hospitals that put their trust in them.
Radiology groups interested in learning more about affiliating with SR can access additional information and connect with an SR contact through the organization’s website at: http://www.strategicradiology.org.
About Southeast Radiology, Ltd. (SERL)
Since its inception, SERL has been committed to staying on the forefront of modern day radiology, maintaining up to date training on all of the latest imaging technologies and interpretations. All radiologists of SERL are board certified and received their training at nationally recognized academic institutions. Many have obtained added certification or training in various subspecialties such as MRI, CT, women's imaging and mammography, ultrasound, vascular imaging, nuclear medicine, neuroradiology, interventional radiology/angiography, pediatrics, or musculoskeletal imaging. More information can be found on the SERL website at southeastradiology.com.
About Strategic Radiology (SR)
SR consists of 24 geographically diverse and forward thinking US based radiology group practices representing more than 1,300 radiologists. The goal of SR is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses.
More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.org.
SR Core Members include:
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Integra Imaging; Washington State (Inland Imaging and Seattle Radiologists)
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc.; Pasadena, California including The Hill Medical Corporation and Arcadia Radiology Medical Group divisions
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging; Phoenix, AZ and affiliates EDVI Medical Imaging and Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members include:
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Modesto Radiologic Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Professional Radiology, Inc.; Cincinnati, OH
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA